Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Computer Components Mail Order

Search this Thread

Old 20 February 2004, 02:03 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Computer Components Mail Order

Want to buy a new 120/160GB HDD and a DVD ROM also possibly a Video card from a UK supplier for collection at a UK address when I return.

I used to use scan.co.uk but have been put off by their attitude, also Simply who I used to use seem to have one of the worst websites ever and I can't find any products I want on it. Anyone have any recommendations for a mail order firm, bearing in mind I'm having it delivered to someone elses house as I don't live in the UK, so no stupid ******* like Komplett who say someone HAS to be in between 11am and 4pm. I'm quite happy to go and pick it up from some depot if need be.
Old 20 February 2004, 02:45 PM
Rob D
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try http://www.microdirect.co.uk
I had a problem a few months ago with a graphics card I bought off them, sent the card back only to get a better replacement
Old 20 February 2004, 02:47 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for that, I remember them from yrs ago advertising in Micro Mart. I'm out of touch with all that stuff these days so help like this is much appreciated.