Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Anyone need a unix admin/Perl programmer?

Search this Thread

Old 03 June 2004, 11:06 AM
Henrik
Scooby Regular

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Anyone need a unix admin/Perl programmer?

Hi guys,

Does anyone require a seasoned Unix admin, with programming skills?

Used to work as a C programmer/network admin for three years and then I changed companies to a Unix/network admin role. Been doing it for two years now, and my boss is basically doing my head in...

I'd say my core skills are unix day-to-day installation/administration and providing support (I do support for seven different offices in seven countries), perl programming, shell scripting and networking.

I'd say I'm fairly good at what I do, it's just that I don't want to work for this company any more

If anyone wants a CV or more information, please give us a PM and I'll forward it, looking for London/Herts jobs mainly
Old 03 June 2004, 12:03 PM
ozzy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't know of anything in particular, but you could contact my Head Office in Brighton and send your CV into them. They take on contractors for client projects, but mostly in programming/development/testing roles.

You could also try our sister company Aristotle as they are a out-and-out recruitment company.

Stefan