Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

MSN 6.2

Search this Thread

Old 26 August 2004, 07:43 AM
Fulham71
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy MSN 6.2

Is anyone else having problems with msn 6.2 logging in & out ?
Not sure if its a problem with msn or my router ? Tried reinstalling msn but it seems to be doing the same

Used a previous version of msn with this router with no problems so not sure what is happening

Cheers
Paul
Old 26 August 2004, 07:46 AM
Pete The Biker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Fulham71
Is anyone else having problems with msn 6.2 logging in & out ?
Not sure if its a problem with msn or my router ? Tried reinstalling msn but it seems to be doing the same

Used a previous version of msn with this router with no problems so not sure what is happening

Cheers
Paul
My MSN 6.2 is fine (AOL Broadband)

Pete The Biker
Old 26 August 2004, 08:42 AM
Fosters
Scooby Regular

no probs here.
Old 26 August 2004, 10:16 AM
hedgehog
Scooby Regular

There seems to be a lot of this going on if what you mean is that people are there and then they suddenly vanish and then they come back again after a few minutes.

Are you using MSN "externally" to a company network with a net passport type thing or is it runing internal to your company on the intranet?

Odd question I know but I've heard people using both versions complaining and you would have thought that an intranet version with it's own exchange server etc. would not be in any way related to the outside world. Maybe MS are up to something? I've a feeling they are going to start looking at a way to charge for it now they have half the world using it.