Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

dvd2ppc help

Search this Thread

Old 26 October 2004, 08:12 PM
Kyl3cook
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dvd2ppc help

as per title. I have the demo of dvd2ppc, and I want to put my code in to unlock the full version, does anyone know where I can put this code in?

For anyone that doesn't know, this program compresses a whole dvd to a ration of ~100mins to 128mb....so you can have a few on a 1GB card...very cool

anyway, back to the point....HEEELLLLPPPPP

thanks,

Matt
Old 26 October 2004, 09:44 PM
HankScorpio
Scooby Regular

I bought this a few weeks ago, brilliant product, now watching movies on the train when not online.

I seem to remember it was a re-install but as always, I'll qualify that by admitting that I could be talking out my jacksie, I only have a slight recollection
Old 26 October 2004, 10:03 PM
Kyl3cook
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by HankScorpio
I bought this a few weeks ago, brilliant product, now watching movies on the train when not online.

I seem to remember it was a re-install but as always, I'll qualify that by admitting that I could be talking out my jacksie, I only have a slight recollection
slight aside,

which pda do you have? I have an IPaq 2210 and can pair it with my Nokia 6230....but it won't do anything or share any data, meaing I can't get onto the internet...which is really annoying as that's what I want to do.

Cheers,

Matt
Old 27 October 2004, 07:33 AM
HankScorpio
Scooby Regular

5550 and Siemens SX1.
Getting online discussed here:
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=363119