Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Bring back the CS posts

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2002, 10:45 PM
Lee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Dunno whos idea it was to tell the CS boys to **** off but that was a wrong call. I don't have time to spend wading through tonnes of bbs's and sites to see whats going on.

The theme of the BBS benefiting the "entire subaru community" has been flogged enough, so why am I, someone interested in the odd game of CS, left out ????

Steve, get your posts back in here mate. There's room for everybody.

edited as I've had a bad day and it was a bit harsh

[Edited by Lee - 2/21/2002 10:57:33 PM]
Old 21 February 2002, 11:34 PM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

We is wiv you bruvver

(theres also enough people playing that almost every evening you'll get a good game on cs.whoc.org.uk:27055 p/w scoobydoo )

You know we always welcome poor misguided UT souls

Deano
Old 22 February 2002, 10:06 AM
Damaja
Scooby Regular

Lee you don't have to miss out, come to our very own [STi] bbs at www.cshq.co.uk/bbs

Can do what we want here without anyone telling us what we can and can't do. Post away!!
Old 22 February 2002, 10:07 AM
Steve Perriam
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

thanks Lee

but seemed u is in the minority.

so despite us doing nowt wrong we have basically given up with this forum.........and infact i dont post much on SN anymore either now.

too many lazy moaners who could not be bothered to find the 2 button to go the Page 2 saying they would not use this forum anymore to help people blah blah blah. so we and esp me got a bit of grief about it our posting

in the end i think we're ok to post but by then most of us just got hacked of with the attitude we were coming up against.

as deano says we still play on our own server.

and check out our website / BBS

www.cshq.co.uk/bbs

we're a friendly bunch and we have lots of forums....even a muppet one !!! and not fogetting the vitally important BBQ Tips one, of which yours truly is moderator oh the power

join us for a game soon Lee....

Old 22 February 2002, 06:01 PM
HHxx
Scooby Regular

Red face

Old 23 February 2002, 12:10 AM
Mike Burton
Scooby Regular

Must say, my useage of the ScoobyBBS has dropped right off, since we were, er, asked to leave. Shame really.

Mind you, I think the class of clientel are much better on the BBS that has been setup for us CS'ers. Probably worth pointing out that an increasing number of posts are non CS related as well.

Rearrange: shot, foot, myself, in, the

Wonder what type of posts people will find to moan about next? Probably this one

Old 23 February 2002, 12:30 AM
Steve Perriam
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

indeed mike

SN has gone way downhill.

to many idiots who post about Driven / my car faster than yours/ fastest car u burnt off in middle of town centre / sti is crap buy an evo

etc
etc

too many 14 yrd olds on SN these days.

we better off on our bbs

sad feckin lamers left on SN these days unfortunately

Trending Topics

Old 23 February 2002, 12:42 AM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I think we were just asking not to have 15 threads about the same thing in CS forum.. not for you lot to disappear... there were loads of threads about the same nights session on CS..

Althought judging by general forum, whats wrong with that eh..
Nobody wanted to alienate you all..

Alex
Old 23 February 2002, 12:45 AM
Mike Burton
Scooby Regular

Doesn't matter what you say any Steve, my Qualcast mower is faster than yours. I know it is, because I saw the speedo hit 178mph. Yes, I was driving my sit on mower at 178mph, and i managed to take my eyes off the stripes to take an acurate reading from my speedo...
Mine looks better in Green as well, compared to your red. I know my mower is better because they said so on "Top Mower" last night. So yours must be crap.

On another matter, do you know find the 18inch rollers give a better ride than the 17's?. I do find it follows the lines a bit, but the comfort is so much better.

Top tuning tip, run it with the choke on, its goes faster.....

sorry I'll stop now.
Old 23 February 2002, 12:50 AM
Steve Perriam
Scooby Regular

nice to see u in chat alex

sorry but we felt alienated

and it was sad.

but SN is 10x more crao then when i joined.

fact.
Old 23 February 2002, 10:06 AM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.....
Please don't go folks. I hope that I am not regarded as being in the bad category. I completely agree with the way the place does seem to going to be going downhill, but you always expect ups and downs with things. I don't want to see all of the people that I come to know and love'cough' since last Feb leave just because things seem to be getting a bit stupid on here. All of the old cossie boys etc are completely welcome on here and always give me a smile with their posts, but the people cranking out the boy racer posts and dissing one type of car for the hell of it posts do become most irritating at times.

I think that there is no reason not to split the computer section into general and gaming, hell it's only another sub-category to click on. Then again, there might well be a good reason not to....

The CS posts did become a tad overwhelming in their sheer number at times though..... Nothing that a gaming section wouldn't sort out though

Cheers,

Nick
Old 23 February 2002, 11:13 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

i've only been on SN a year and it that time its gone from being very very usefull to flippin evo bbs lookalike- if ppl arent talking about how driven is cack there on about buying pepper spray to kill carjackers.
Old 23 February 2002, 05:31 PM
Steve Perriam
Scooby Regular

Talking

sorry nick

we were not happy and therefore with our own bbs now feel its easier to use that and keep off here.

there might have been a lot of posts about CS stuff but hey....thats wots this forum is for
Old 25 February 2002, 11:08 AM
RB170
Scooby Regular

Guys if you want to join in the CS fun why not join the BBS?????

Mike