Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Euro Gamer Expo 2010

Search this Thread

Old 03 October 2010, 04:18 PM
Flaps
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Euro Gamer Expo 2010

I went on Friday to Earls Court for this. Did anyone else go?

I got chance to play Dead Space 2 (identical to 1), Gears of War 3 (identical to 2) and try out Kinect plus a few other things.

I had a go on a racing game on the PS3 in 3D, I can't remember the name of it though but the scenery kept exploding. The 3D was awful! Far too much to try and focus on and a lot of it didn't really work, I still saw quite a lot of it with the blue and red lines on despite having to wear their glasses. It was hard work trying to focus, I ended up quitting early! Not impressed!

Kinect was quite good though, but the graphics looked toned down and 'famlified' a bit like on the Wii.
Old 04 October 2010, 09:09 AM
BuRR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took my 14 year old, who was very disappointed that he couldn't get into the 18 area in order to see the games he went to see.. (Gears, Crysis, MoH, infamous2, etc...)

On the whole, though, we really enjoyed it. Waiting times to have a play on a game were too long though (although the ability to play for a decent amount of time once you got hold of a pad was nice) ... catch 22 really.