Current World Events Events happening in the world today

bloody religious nutters

Search this Thread

Old 04 February 2004, 09:45 PM
Ted Maul
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down bloody religious nutters

those right wing israelis that are upset about the removal of settlements in the Gaza strip..don't they realise there will be no peace unless there's give and take?

they are as bad as the palestinian militants (not including the suicide bombers who kill innocent women and children - they're the lowest of the low)
Old 05 February 2004, 11:07 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Is it religion that is telling them not to leave the settlements, or is it just that they don't want to give up the land? Big diifference I reckon!

Les
Old 05 February 2004, 11:50 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

Well, the fact that one side wants the land for an israeli state (i.e. jewish state) and the other wants the land for a palestinian state (i.e. islamic state) then I'd say YES, it's all to do with religion. They wouldn't be having the same argument if they were all from the same religious sect.

Last edited by Dracoro; 05 February 2004 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05 February 2004, 12:11 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

LOL @ Google Advert:

The Ultimate Israel Site - www.machers.com
Online Resource for Israeli News, Media, Business, Travel, Arts
Old 06 February 2004, 10:08 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

oppress people and they start loving your enemy

its a sad sight but thats what happens

Last edited by moses; 06 February 2004 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06 February 2004, 11:03 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Funny thing is, the ***** hate the Arabs as much as Jews..
Old 06 February 2004, 11:17 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

true , but i have read some stuff bros that after the war some **** generals and ss waffen people went to arab lands to seek asylum, especially egypt and syria , its fecking crazy aint it

but remember saddam based his life on hitler too , he loved him and if u see his life it was like his, just look at the eagle behind saddams pics to his stance and tache a bit longer but he was hitlers spiritual student me thinks

and legend has it hitler let the turkish muslims go along with their stuff and money , so we dont know the whole story

Last edited by moses; 06 February 2004 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07 February 2004, 10:36 AM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Did you know, the Luftwaffe went to Argentina after they lost the war and started the air force there? Ironic isnt it as the Argentinians werent even white skins like Arabs are. Yeah I know, I count Arabs as Whites..
Old 07 February 2004, 10:53 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

lol u do bros how come

i class the arab leaders ase scumbags thats all

yeah , did u not know the mufti sat with hitler himself and had dinner, hitler even got him halal food no bull

will email u the pics later if u dont believe me

some of the **** war criminals are still alive and their bros , retired in the arab lands and some married arab woman and became muslim

no bull
Old 07 February 2004, 12:56 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Ahh so that explains why certain Arabs hates Jews. You have answered an age old question. But having said that, why is Bush agaisnt them then since his family history had certain "dealings" in the past.
Old 07 February 2004, 02:03 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

yep bush's grandfather was in the ku klux klan

and edited sorry most arabs hate zionists not coz of ****'s

coz zionists are *****

Last edited by moses; 07 February 2004 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07 February 2004, 10:57 PM
Pbr
Scooby Regular

yeah , did u not know the mufti sat with hitler himself and had dinner, hitler even got him halal food no bull
There's also a picture of the Grand Mufti with Himmler, taken in 1943. He backed the terrorist leader Emile Ghori who's death squads murdered many Arab moderates in the 1930's, thus leaving very little political opposition to his brand of anti-semitic extremism in the Arab lands.
Old 08 February 2004, 12:00 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

yeah something like that

he and hitler met and used to speak all the time

but it aint just him , ***** and my ancestors go back a long time

see my ancestors are arabic persian

germans and persians have the same bloodline

well in a way im part of that bloodline

persia was the original so called aryan race , its called iran now thats also means arya as in aryan

they conquered india and germany thousands of yrs ago and the swastika came from persia too and passed on to other lands

so the closest u will ever get to the real so called aryan race are the iranians

its true no bull dude

why do u think turks and germans and iran always seem to sympathisise with each other

yes jews are my cousins but in a way the germans are our bloodline too
Old 08 February 2004, 12:02 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

have a look

Old 08 February 2004, 09:29 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

It still seems to me that so many evil actions take place in the name of religion against the religious teachings anyway. The extremists use the religion as an excuse nevertheless since it is easier to whip up support for their murdering ways when they are really only interested in achieving power for themselves at all costs. It is still all down to personal greed and not promoted by mainline religious teaching at all. It is also very convenient for manic non believers to blame it all on religion as well to strengthen their arguments. Just a matter of everyone maximising their manipulative persuasions really for their own ends.

Les
Old 08 February 2004, 12:25 PM
Pbr
Scooby Regular

The Aryans invaded India as well Moses, although they did not form a conquering elite, they mixed with the indigenous population. This quote taken from a text on Indian history.
The Vedic period, then, is a period of cultural mixing, not of conquest. Although the Aryans were a conquering people when they first spread into India, the culture of the Aryans would gradually mix with indigenous cultures, and the war-religion of the Aryans, still preserved in parts of the Rig Veda, slowly became more ritualized and more meditative. By 200 BC, this process of mixing and transforming was more or less complete and the culture we call "Indian" was fully formed.
Old 08 February 2004, 05:01 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

leslie i agree mate

and pbr not all of its true

the aryans conquered the original indians and enslaved them , u heard of the high caste and low caste thing , trust me , it was thr aryans who created that and their descendants called themselves brahmans

and if u read the real story of buddha he rejected brahmanism and he didnt believe in idols that break and cannot help themselves, he used to smash them up and the brahmans wanted his blood, he never told any of his followers that he was God or and he didnt believe in the money Gods, nature Gods, human gods , idols and animal Gods

some called him an athiest but only God knows the truth, he was against the caste system too , i luv that guy gautama sidharta sounds islamic
Old 08 February 2004, 10:07 PM
Pbr
Scooby Regular

u heard of the high caste and low caste thing, trust me, it was thr aryans who created that
Yeah I know, check this: http://adaniel.tripod.com/origin.htm

Last edited by Pbr; 08 February 2004 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08 February 2004, 10:21 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

yep thats the contaminated and brahman version

that was the biggest win for them

when u can brainwash people that their low and thats the way God made them they start believing it mate and u can do what u want to them, its sick

read the persian history version when they went to india and what happened

their was no high caste and low caste thing, no chance , original hindus werent like that

low caste hindu ( so called) is the original hindu

hindu name comes from the river indus it wasnt really a religion the word came from their and people around it were called hindus and then turned into a religion

if u look at some of the hindu books, its amazing even when it has been changed or things added in, original texts are still their about nothing like unto God, make no image , their is no image like God, he has the power over all things and no one can see him etc etc, their still their have a look

i think its the vedas isnt it , i cant mind the whole name

yes i believe rama was a human of course , must have been a good man but maybe later on people started worshipping him

if u read the story dude

he was a prince and his stepmother wanted him out, she wanted the kingdom for her sons, she emotionally blackmailed his father to send him away from the kingdom, he being a good son he went and took his wife and lil bros

so a God gets told to get out of his kingdom

then his wife see';s a buck its beautiful so rama chases it and he shoots it and it metamorphises into a man and he is shocked and dumbstruck, if he was God he would know he was a man not a buck , so he knows the motive , their must be someone after his wife and yep ravan took her and he went to lanka straight away while rama a God couldnt go after her, he needed the help of a monkey God called hanuman and hanuman needed his help to reclaim his own kingdom from his evil bros so that was sorted.

so it took them 12 yrs to build a stone bridge to go to lanka to save his wife

tell me the devil ravan took her straight away , did he fly or did he have a boat, while rama made the monkeys of hanuman make the bridge and took him 12 yrs, would any man leave his wife with a evil doer for 12 yrs dude

does it make sense, i believe rama was their he was a human , he might have been a messenger of God, but God knows that, see the story, it sounds human and written down

their are alot of books been edited to pls the humans and holy men to it too to suit themselves.

same with budha his enemies tried to change his ways after he passed away, look at it now, nothing like the way he taught, he didnt even believe or like stone idols etc etc
Old 09 February 2004, 02:28 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Did you know, the Luftwaffe went to Argentina after they lost the war and started the air force there? Ironic isnt it as the Argentinians werent even white skins like Arabs are. Yeah I know, I count Arabs as Whites..
Not ironic at all I would have thought, as Argentina is a predominantly white nation, as are all the Arab nations. We (Arabs and so called "whites" ) are all Caucasian. The only difference is in culture and beliefs.

Geezer
Old 09 February 2004, 04:01 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

thats true though geezer, we have the same features just the colour

look at the syrians, lebanese and iranians most of them are white and also turks with a lil tan of course

but i still like being bronze

im the bronze fuhrer
Old 09 February 2004, 05:19 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Geezer
Not ironic at all I would have thought, as Argentina is a predominantly white nation, as are all the Arab nations. We (Arabs and so called "whites" ) are all Caucasian. The only difference is in culture and beliefs.
You see? All the wars in this world are caused by you white people.
Old 09 February 2004, 06:13 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

lol bros im a lil bronzer

my ancestors gave good colour to the southern spanish and sicilians lol
Old 09 February 2004, 07:39 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Talking

No, but we certainly finish them!

Geezer
Old 09 February 2004, 07:54 PM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

There will never be world peace while there is religion.
Old 09 February 2004, 08:04 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

lol here is another blaming religion

look at what the athiests , marxists and darwnists did bonehead

they done worse too so dont blame religion , hitler wasnt religious, polpot wasnt , noriega wasnt, stalin, and the rest

lol geezer we gave them a nice finish at that their woman look awesome , look at them so beautiful and those handsome footie players all bronze and dark
Old 11 February 2004, 06:37 AM
STi VII
Scooby Regular

Moses it is interesting what you say about the Germans being from Iranian descent as I have a surname that when looked up is supposed to come from the River Jordan area and was supposedly brought back around the times of the Crusades.
The problem I had with this was that I know that my Ancestors were Huguenots that were driven out of France/Germany and up into Norway, and then over to Liverpool in the UK were my Granddad was born. The Huguenots were driven out by the Catholics during the war of the religions in the 1500's and dispersed to the four corners of the globe.
Now I had blond hair as a child and I have blue eyes and I am quite pale unless I have been sunbathing, so did not think that there was a link back to that area of the World. Now that you mention about the Germans and Iranians both being Aryans races, it gives some support to my name coming from that general region of the World. My surname is not like other Huguenots surnames or German, French, Norwegian or English surnames. In fact it don't look very European at all.
This is making me think just who the hell am I.
Do you know were I can find out more about the link between Germany and Iran.
Old 11 February 2004, 09:25 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

The Aryans were dark haired, dark skinned people originating in Asia, nothing like the made up race that became an obsession of the *****. The two could not be further apart

Geezer
Old 11 February 2004, 04:25 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

sti sure mate i will try to get u some stuff mate

and geezer my friend , aryans werent white or dark mate

they were like the iranians the way they are now, yes they aint pure persians coz of mixed turkish and arabic blood but look at mohammad khatami thats the colour they were and it wasnt just a super race thing , they believed they were the superior being

and dont let hitler teach u about norseman crap coz hitler knew better his fecking ancestors were persians , not norsemen

if u go to iran , lebanon , syria u will be surprised mate how many blondish muslims their and ginger haired ones, look at the algerians , u cant tell the difference between them and italians and spanish most of the time

if u go to pakistan alone , their are so many races, from white, bronze to very dark brown to blacker than black but no negro hair just straight caucasioan hair
Old 11 February 2004, 04:30 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

http://www.stemnet.nf.ca/CITE/ns_swastika.pdf

here they tell u it was in other countries too but originally it was from persia and they spread it to other cultures

http://ilmavoimat.hyperlink.cz/Others/swastika.htm

well mate so muslims and germans , persians, turks and arabs have the same bloodlines

also arabs and jews are first cousins but 2 different mothers

Quick Reply: bloody religious nutters