BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fao of lostboy (stishrek) look what your brothers done

u do luv picking on ethnic people dont u

well i will post something that will make u happy

i call it the whitemans inferiority complex and burden
---------------

A nine-year-old Muslim Tajik girl was beaten and stabbed to death by Russian extremist neo-***** skinheads, severely wounding her father and 11-year-old cousin in St. Petersburg, press papers said on Wednesday, February 11.

"The girl received 11 knife wounds and died on the spot," said Yelena Ordynskaya, spokeswoman for the city's prosecution office.

The hate crime occurred at about 9 p.m. on Monday, February 9 at the centre of Russia's second city Saint Petersburg, the Moscow Times said.

The father, Yusuf Sultanov, a 35-year-old Tajik citizen, was returning home with his daughter Khursheda and nephew Alabir when 10 to 12 teenagers ran up from behind, St. Petersburg police said.

Sources of the Russian police said that teenagers wielding brass knuckles, chains, sticks and knives attacked the three, stabbing Khursheda 11 times in the chest, stomach and arms which led her to bleed to death.

The 11-year old boy, Alabir, survived as he ran under a nearby parked car until help arrived, the paper added.

However, he and the father sustained sever head injuries as the boy was taken to the hospital when as he was released Tuesday.

The Russian paper said that Yusuf refused to go to hospital and was treated at the scene of the attack.

A 'Bestial Murder'

The attack brought about anger from politicians who regarded the crime as "bestial murder".

"In our multi-ethnic country, the government can and must protect the interests of all residents, regardless of their ethnic background," said Ilya Klebanov, the presidential envoy to the Northwest Federal District.

"I have given strict orders to the Northwest's security services to mobilize all of their forces and toughen measures to prevent similarly disgraceful incidents," he added.

Klebanov, however, condemned the attack after holding a close-door meeting with top law enforcement calling it "cruelty reminiscent of the Middle Ages".

Nationalities Minister Vladimir Zorin said this "bestial murder ... is a bare-faced challenge to all of us."

"This shows us once again that we can't let up for even one minute in our fight against extremism," he was quoted by Interfax as saying.

"This crime must be solved, and the guilty parties brought to justice," Keblanov said.

Racist Attacks

Racist attacks against civilians from Russia's southern republics and other former Soviet republics occur regularly in large Russian cities as usually targeting Muslim students, the Moscow Times said.

The paper added that such actions caused the Russian President Vladimir Putin to demand that tougher laws be passed to prevent such crime.

However, legislators passed a law against extremism, but it was described by the human rights activists as powerless.

St. Petersburg has about 20,000 skinheads who were formerly convicted in similar crimes, the NTV television said.

Alarm Bells

On the other hand, the official representative of the Tajik community in St. Petersburg, Nazar Mirzada, rang alarm bells over such crimes.

Calling the attacks racially-motivated, Mirzada said that he plans to hold a meeting of community leaders to discuss the situation Wednesday.

"We need to warn our people to be careful, to help the family, and also prevent our community from reacting negatively," Mirzada said.

St. Petersburg prosecutors have opened a criminal inquiry into the killing.

Acting Interior Minister Rashid Nurgaliyev has taken the case under his personal control and assigned top detectives to investigate, the ministry said in a statement.
Old 12 February 2004, 01:51 PM
Duck_Pond
Scooby Regular

I call it the act of lunatics. Same as the events on 11th Sept, though a little less devastating.

It is unfortunate that all races have such individuals within their midsts. It's rather short-sighted to assume all members of a race would be so extreme (and cowardly).
Old 12 February 2004, 02:04 PM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

Terrible incident, however its not even a drop in the ocean if you consider Russia's past history of genecide.
Old 12 February 2004, 02:16 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Question

we can all find cases of crimes like these, committed by extremists and the poor underclass trash of every colour, race and creed. it's universal.

what point are you making?
Old 12 February 2004, 03:42 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

thanks for making it clear holy ghost

coz some here just save their hatred and wrath for muslims and asylum seekers , but they should look at the problem of their own and their filthy hatred

lil 11 yr old girl, it could have been yours or mines, these kinda motherfeckers should have their families wiped out

God bless the innocents and the oppressed

posted it so stishrek will be happy , he likes this kinda stuff
Old 12 February 2004, 04:16 PM
Duck_Pond
Scooby Regular

Why should they have their families wiped out? Their families may not know anything about the activities pursued by these sick individuals. The only people at fault here are the ones doing the killing.

I could be wrong (usually am), but I can't see anyone from on here publicly showing their approval of this sort of act. I mean, imagine doing something as sick as dancing in celebration in the streets over it?
Old 12 February 2004, 06:27 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

duck i said it in anger

i have a daughter too mate , it hurts , no innocent should suffer coz of someones hatred of a race

i swear i feel like doing a hitler on ****'s themselves something never ever seen before
Old 12 February 2004, 06:41 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

I'm sure he'll defend this. To him, its easier to kill than dogs. I know this for a fact..
Old 12 February 2004, 07:35 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i agree bros
Old 12 February 2004, 08:24 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Him and his extremist views should be eradicated from the forums. Unfortunately, he has a lot of supporters these days due to inbreeding.
Old 12 February 2004, 08:28 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

pmsl fecking beautiful hahaha
Old 12 February 2004, 08:33 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Its true. I mean can anyone call his views anything else but extremist? I've seen more moderate member of the BNP but his views are just revolting..
Old 12 February 2004, 08:37 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i agree bros , he is worse than bin laden and hitler

shrekboy is just a pig what can we say

and edited to add bros

if nick griffin wasnt a racist ******* and didnt have a nf past, i would have wanted him to be prime minister, i think most of his policies are good but pity he is a racist c'ont

Last edited by moses; 12 February 2004 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12 February 2004, 10:16 PM
Duck_Pond
Scooby Regular

So apart from trying to have a tit-for-tat name-calling thread between yourself and Stishrek / Lostboy, what other purpose does this thread have?

And as for being racist, how about explaining the sentence "i call it the whitemans inferiority complex and burden"?

To say someone on here who has a difference of opinion to you is worse than the likes of Hitler and Bin Laden is a little extreme wouldn't you agree? We are afterall, as people keep saying, in a country where we are free to speak our minds. Or is that only applicable when it is in agreement with your thoughts.

Quite frankly, I think you're shooting yourself in the foot with this thread.
Old 12 February 2004, 10:27 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

your point taken , but we know what shrekboy is like

he is a disturbed and demented man
Old 12 February 2004, 10:36 PM
Duck_Pond
Scooby Regular

So why sink to his level and bait him? Surely it'd be better to ignore any comments; not show any signs of being annoyed by his statements?

Plus, making racist comments like the one you started this thread with, against such an article, is only going to make people on here think that you too are a racist.
Old 12 February 2004, 10:45 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

thanks duck i do agree with what u are saying coz u are right

but maybe it was childish off me

i aint a racist , not an inch of me is, but i am bitter, that doesnt make me racist does it im bitter with narrow minded c'onts

but maybe its the german heritage in me thats a lil tad racist but only against ***** but not humans no way, i luv humans