Current World Events Events happening in the world today

china-libya thread: just a thought

Search this Thread

Old 19 February 2004, 04:53 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question china-libya thread: just a thought

i've just read through the above thread with growing disbelief and felt moved to ask a question.

mods: do you think that this BBS needs, wants or should encourage the likes of moses? a pub would bar it; a club would revoke its membership. it's welcome to its opinions but why here?

i say this because, frankly, such behaviour is becoming unacceptable. am i alone in this belief?

Last edited by Holy Ghost; 19 February 2004 at 04:54 PM.
Old 19 February 2004, 05:29 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

u would say that wont u

u dont see others doing it but i really do pick on the muslims and wheres the freedom of speech on a man giving back of what he gets, i see no harm in that
Old 19 February 2004, 05:30 PM
brickboy
Scooby Regular

Tough one to call, sure it's provocative but so are a hell of a lot of threads (and thread posters).

Maybe the CWE section has served its purpose, full stop?
Old 19 February 2004, 05:46 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

thanks brickboy

its sad , neo ***** can come here and say all the things about muslims and also a fanatic like suresh but me as a muslim cant give it back to them

they talk about freedom of speech but they dont like to give that freedom to me , all to defend my people and put my words forward
Old 19 February 2004, 05:47 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Lightbulb

Why not rename CWE "Fight Club"?
Old 19 February 2004, 05:49 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Red face

Originally Posted by moses
a fanatic like suresh
Erm, fanatic about what exactly?

I think you just flame anyone who disagrees with your point of view and then justify it because you 'got upset' . Unacceptable behaviour by the T&Cs but still you get away with it
Old 19 February 2004, 05:54 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by brickboy
Tough one to call, sure it's provocative but so are a hell of a lot of threads (and thread posters).

Maybe the CWE section has served its purpose, full stop?
brickB - provocative denotes intelligence behind the remarks ;-) just looks like vulgar yobbishness to me. let's see what opinion the mods have.

as to CWE, i'm inclined to agree (but it'll just flare up in NSR). perhaps "creche" would be more appropriate?
Old 19 February 2004, 06:07 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

lol i aint flame anyone i defend as others will defend their own against accusations, talk about yourself , their was peace for 2 days and geezer and i were having a talk and u got involved, so dont be a weasel u are part of the trouble mr shivam
Old 19 February 2004, 07:01 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

lol i aint flame anyone i defend as others will defend their own against accusations, talk about yourself , their was peace for 2 days and geezer and i were having a talk and u got involved, so dont be a weasel u are part of the trouble mr shivam
That's the thing with religious nuts they have only their 'beliefs' and rarely present their points with a basis in fact (hint : something you found on a spurious website is not a fact, no matter how much you want it to be). When they have no fact to back their argument they resort to a torrent of abuse.
I must plead guilt to goading the dim one, so I am partly to blame for the status quo.

I know my spelling and grammar aren't perfect, but did you ever see the inside of a school, IJ?

<insert fake smiley of your choice here>
Old 19 February 2004, 07:53 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

suresh u know u are so full of ****

u are a religious fanatic and a pi55 drinking one at that u from the shiv sena or rss

u are the one who is trying to hide not me, i dont hide my feelings, that makes me more truthful than u , shree shiva sena ki aulad

and yes my facts were backed up, david irving may be a **** but his article about the dresden holocaust was true , more truthful than u hindu shiva sena fanatics

edited to add u are the dimmest ive ever seen , next time bathe in some cow dung like your heros do u may come out with sense haha

Last edited by moses; 19 February 2004 at 07:54 PM.
Old 19 February 2004, 08:13 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down MOSES : please read this and try to digest

u are a religious fanatic
Moses, you 20w lightbulb - OK for the THIRD time and this time SHOUTING so even you should be able to understand it :

I DO NOT HAVE A RELIGION. I AM NOT A HINDU, NOT A CHRISTIAN, NOT A BUDDIST and believe it or not, I AM NOT A MUSLIM.

Now do you see how ridiculous and irrelevent your anti-hindu hot-headed rants actually are. Can anyone really be as thick as you appear?

If you are having problems reading this, please get someone to read it to you, FFS.

EOT from me.
Old 19 February 2004, 08:21 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

dude your a wild bitch i like that im having fun

its better than being boring i say

well u are a hindu, u do understand all i say about hinduism and only reason u are denying it so u may offend others like me but as long as others dont offend your religion, i know your kind, meet them all the time

so namaskar shree 420
Old 19 February 2004, 08:24 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

by the way i have a nice sweet name for u

can i call u kajol or maybe madhuri dixit or how about preeti zinta my babe
Old 19 February 2004, 10:10 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

HG, why don’t you shut up for once, you big headed t**t, what makes you suddenly 'THE' CWE spokes person? Of course your not, your just so clever you think we should all bow before you, well give it a rest as we don’t care how clever you are or how 'right on' your views.

I've read all your carefully structured, well thought out posts over the period, and I think, hmmm, meddling middle class armchair muppet, with a one view suits all approach. Give it a rest m8, Moses has more right to be here than you IMO, you sanctimonious big headeaded news group no life waster.

Cheers, ye borin bass
Old 19 February 2004, 10:11 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

heheh, nice
Old 19 February 2004, 10:34 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

lol jye i like it my brother, missed u loads , what have u been up to lately my pure aryan blooded german scots bros
Old 19 February 2004, 10:58 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

Moses,

Unless you have started drinking, I am a little disappointed in your disrespectful remarks (to put it lightly) against another religion since I am sure as an honest follower yourself you are taught tolerance. Correct me if I am wrong.

As you know, I am an atheist and I am confident in ripping apart any religion in the battleground of logic and reason - be it Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism or Islam.

The point I'm making here is your continued intolerance toward another religion, which in itself goes against something you so passionately believe, makes a mockery of your religious 'beliefs' and' morals'.

A.
Old 19 February 2004, 11:10 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Question

akshay67, if you're really an atheist, then why bother berating anyone who has a religious belief? Seems a bit futile tbo :/

edited to say: soz if it sounds a bit off m8, as I consider myself an atheist but I like to hear the views of everyone.

Last edited by Jye; 19 February 2004 at 11:12 PM.
Old 19 February 2004, 11:13 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

akshay bros i posted a reply in the other thread mate

jye akshay is cool , i class him as my brother and akshay read the other thread
Old 19 February 2004, 11:19 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

I know, I have read many of his posts m8 so np, I respect his views as much as I do your own

p.s. thats a fiver u o me
Old 19 February 2004, 11:26 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jye
akshay67, if you're really an atheist, then why bother berating anyone who has a religious belief? Seems a bit futile tbo :/

edited to say: soz if it sounds a bit off m8, as I consider myself an atheist but I like to hear the views of everyone.
1. The reason I said that about religion is that I did not want my post to be from a religious angle - i.e. I am saying pure and simple that I am not affiliated to any religion (which might not be obvious from my name).

2. Of course I hear everyone's view, else I would not have written about implicitly challenging views. Hopefully as an atheist yourself, you acknowledge this.

And Moses, despite your reasons for writing what you wrote, you haven't done yourself any justice. I know sometimes you write things that can be taken the wrong way and I am quite happy to help you out and support portraying your arguement, whether I agree or disagree with it This is one occassion I cannot...
Old 19 February 2004, 11:29 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Question

I guess I just dont care anymore then AK, religion or not :/

Who does care????
Old 20 February 2004, 01:02 AM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Question

i've just come back from the post-show party of a first night village production of "allo 'allo." i was on-stage rather than a punter and it was fabulous fun. i'm feeling particularly mellow and hell's teeth, my legs don't half look good in hold-up stockings and a garter.

i raised a serious point here about childish, vulgar behaviour that clearly breaches scoobynet T&Cs. judgements about class are clearly from those who live in permanent insecurity (hello jye: why insult you back? i then simply join the ranks of the intellectually under-resourced).

mods: please observe who they are. they are obvious to any adult spending any time here. and they are the same, time after time. you run a "virtual" club. what do you think? does anything go? do you have any standards of behaviour? or is it everything "cool" because it's virtual? do they raise the standards of this BBS? or is CWE just an irrelevancy? has scoobynet become just an irrelevancy for those that joined it years ago for hints and tips and some mature exchanges? make your own mind up.

i say again: is the behaviour of moses acceptable or not? i say not. we want adults here, not rude max-power-wannabe-children with the barely-formed thoughts of the tabloid sink estate.
Old 20 February 2004, 10:45 AM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Perhaps were just not so familiar with the inside of our own **** HG, insecure oiks that we are. If anything really gets on my **** its people asking for others to be banned. Eiither ignore, retort or RTM, simple.
Old 20 February 2004, 10:59 AM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

These types of threads that just degenerate into insults, will not be tolerated. So before this deteriorates further, it's being locked.