Notices
Current World Events Events happening in the world today

Bin Laden to be caught before next election?

Search this Thread

Old 27 February 2004, 02:26 PM
andrew6321
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bin Laden to be caught before next election?

Found this earlier, during one of my web trawls. Wouldn't suprise me if it was true....
----------------------------------------
Staged Capture of Bin Laden Coming Soon

by Paul Joseph Watson

It has become apparent that the global theatrical stage is being prepared for the presence of the CIA troublemaker Osama bin Laden.

With the benefit of hindsight we can look back to the pre-cursor of the arrest of Saddam Hussein and draw some interesting parallels

Before Saddam was rolled out, public officials were bragging that the arrest was about to take place. Congressman LaHood told his local newspaper, the Pantagraph, that 'he knew something they didn’t' about the imminent capture of Saddam.

Around 16 months ago nationally syndicated radio talk show host Alex Jones was told by a source close to the Bush family that bin Laden was already dead and that the body had been handed over after an agreement with the bin Laden family. The source said bin Laden was on ice and his death would be announced only right before the 2004 election.

Madeleine Albright recently told Fox News that Bush already has bin Laden and is waiting to roll him at a politically expedient time. Understand that when she said this she was stern faced, she wasn’t joking.

The Associated Press reported the comments of Lt. Col. Bryan Hilferty, who stated that bin Laden's general location was known and that he would be found within months. The recent rumblings about troop movements into northern Pakistan betray the fact that such an operation is in the works.

However, they’ve known where bin Laden was all along. I have featured numerous articles on the website where the troops on the ground has his location pinpointed, were about to swoop in, but the raid was suddenly called off because bin Laden had mysteriously disappeared.

In the spring of 1999, A British couple called Alan and Cindy Thompson were driving through Pakistan, in the very area that they’re now talking about as being bin Laden’s location. After driving for 11 hours on dirt roads they came to a checkpoint and were detained by armed Pakistani guards.

The next day the Dawn newspaper, one of the biggest newspapers in Pakistan, reported that this couple had found the secret lair of Osama bin Laden.

More interesting is that they reported that this location had been visited by US consulate officers, British, Australian, and Swiss ambassadors, and that it was guarded by a team of US commandoes.

After the couple were picked up by the British embassy they were invited to a garden party where all the British ambassadors and aid workers were bragging that they were stationed in the same area as bin Laden’s secret hideout.

After the couple got back home to England they saw a newspaper article calling for the capture of bin Laden. This was a few months before Clinton signed an executive order mandating bin Laden to be killed on sight.

The couple immediately contacted Scotland Yard in London; they contacted the FBI and the Pentagon and in every case got nothing. No response, no request for an interview. Nothing.

Let us recap. We have British ambassadors visiting Osama bin Laden, whose location is guarded by elite US commandoes, and when the couple that witnessed all this try to report it, they are blackballed.

They know where bin Laden is and they have known for at least 5 years.

It's important to note that by blowing the whistle on this, it may cause them to change the script and not announce the capture of bin Laden. However, both George Bush and Tony Blair are reeling from the failure to find any WMD in Iraq. They need something to take the headlines away from their transparent lies.

I for one hope they choose to roll out bin Laden's dead body. The only other option for them right now is to launch another staged terror attack on US soil.

Look out for more 'We got him' headlines soon.
---------------------------------------------

Hmmmm - I wonder what the bookies' odds are....?
Old 27 February 2004, 05:10 PM
5cby
Scooby Regular

wouldnt surprise me if they had him already
and waiting till election time
but then when thinking about it the yanks would want to show the world just how powerful they are and show him everywhere
Old 27 February 2004, 05:17 PM
Rice Rocket..
Scooby Regular

yeah i agree, they probably keep him till they think their gonna loose and then they will flush him out
Old 27 February 2004, 05:19 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

the above was me and **** pauls forgot to logout again
Old 28 February 2004, 04:12 AM
Billbill
Scooby Regular

I don't care when they find him or kill him, just hope it's soon.
Old 28 February 2004, 06:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i think he is caught

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...n_and_al_Qaida
Old 02 March 2004, 05:15 PM
MattOz
Scooby Regular

The thing is, there will be plenty of other people willing to take up the fight that Bin Laden has begun.

Matt
Old 02 March 2004, 05:20 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

yep sure looks like it, far worse than he was

really pi55ed off today, it was the holy time of ashura and those b@stards killed those innocent shia's in karbala iraq, sick b@stards , dont know how they can call themselves muslims, cant even believe it, it was a holy day and people were out and these c;unts blew them to pieces, these people were their fellow muslim brethren , they werent even in war with them , the news people said they must have done it so they can cause civial war and the usa wont be able to stay their coz they will sh1te themselves and run away, its a pathetic cowardly of doing it
Old 02 March 2004, 05:25 PM
andrew6321
Scooby Regular

moses,

mate - what makes you think it was 'other muslims' that killed those shias?
Old 02 March 2004, 05:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

suicide bombers mate i dont think its gonna be a jew or a christian

they said a few grenades plus may maybe some suicide bombers done it

here is the latest
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...58336EBB02.htm
Old 02 March 2004, 05:42 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

im born in a sunni family myself but when it comes to islam, i have a belief like hitler did about white unity

i believe in muslim unity, their is no race issue in islam and nationalism, muslims should unite, their differences shouldnt come in the way that they destroy each other and kill just coz of secterian differences, i dont call myself a sunni i call myself a MUSLIM, i dont believe in sects, to me wahabis, sunnis and shia's are my brothers and the success will only come when we are united, as saladdin united the shias and sunnis , so should we as muslims have the same goals, if we dont do that, God will punish us, coz we have turned away from islam and started following fecked up idealogies and and crave for power like the b@stard saudi's and other arab leaders
Old 02 March 2004, 05:45 PM
MJW
Scooby Senior

It's either the Sunni arabs, or someone pretending to be them in order to stir up hatred between the Shi'ites and Sunni arabs.

On a lighter note regarding the capture of Osama, I can just see it now ...

Old 02 March 2004, 06:00 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

lol i wont be suprised
Old 02 March 2004, 08:50 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

and the success will only come
Moses, can you enlighten me on what this 'success' is?
Old 02 March 2004, 08:53 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

out of oppression and poverty and people using as punch bags and doormats

only then we shall rise above the ashes

what other success u talking about

look at the amount of people we have in the middle east, imagine if they were all educated and people had enough money to make their lives better and no killing or blowing people up or secterian violence, those countries would be better , aint that success or what
and to lead a spiritual loving life instead of bickering over silly things

as the saying goes, " a house divided something something, i forgot the saying pls if anyone remembers it do tell me what the saying was again

Last edited by moses; 02 March 2004 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02 March 2004, 08:57 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

and when we muslims turn to God with a righteous heart and have trust in God and do good deeds then he shall shower us with his mercy

not the way we are just now.

same goes for the people before us, jews and christians, we come from the same source
Old 02 March 2004, 09:02 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

by the way i just noticed i mentioned hitler their, where did he come from

lol

i have no respect for him or what he did, he was an evil man, but the ideology of uniting the people was good, would luv to see all the muslims uniting for good and doing good and helping their bros and sisters

and did u know mein kampf means my fight or my struggle in english

and in arabic to english it means MY JIHAD

, no bull thats what it means
Old 02 March 2004, 09:26 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

maybe some of u are right, so who the **** can it be

----------------Sunni Scholars Denounce Blasts, Suspect Foul Play

Islam forbids the killing of fellow Muslims, Shiites or Sunnis, said Mawlawi

CAIRO, March 2 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) - Veteran Sunni scholars condemned on Tuesday, March 2, a series of deadly explosions that targeted Shiites in Iraq during the revered religious occasion of Ashura, suspecting foul play to ignite sectarian sedition.

The deputy head of the European Council for Fatwa and Research, Sheikh Faisal Mawlawi, said the blasts reaffirm U.S. plots aimed at sparking a sectarian conflict in Iraq to divert people's attention from resisting the occupation.

"The killing of hundreds of [Shiite] civilians [Tuesday] reopens the old wound of Imam Al-Hussein's death," Mawlawi said in a statement, a copy of which was faxed to IslamOnline.net.

"I urge Muslims worldwide to stand united in the face of those who committed such a heinous crime," said the prominent scholar.

A series of explosions rocked the Shiite holy city of Karbala and a Shiite mosque in Baghdad, killing at least 140 people and wounding scores others, as Shiites marked the death of Imam Al-Hussein, the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Offering his heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims, the Sunni scholar said Islam absolutely forbids the killing of fellow Muslims, Shiites or Sunnis.

He cited the noble verse which reads: " Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is hell for ever. Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom".

And: " For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs, but afterwards lo! Many of them became prodigals in the earth."

An Iraqi fatwa ruled that attacks against Iraqi institutions were not Jihad , but rather aggression and conspiracy impeding a power transfer from occupation forces.

Infiltrators

"There might be infiltrators attacking the Shiites to make it appear they are being targeted by Sunnis," said Odah

Similarly, a prominent Saudi scholar denounced the series of blasts, warning that they were aimed at fueling sectarian strife among Muslims.

"Everyone should be agreed on condemning any action which targets the Iraqi people, and there should be an insistence on denying enemies the chance to stir up a sectarian war," Sheikh Salman Al-Odah told Agence France-Presse (AFP).

"There might be infiltrators attacking the Shiites to make it appear they are being targeted by Sunnis and the other way round. It is in the interest of both [Iraqi] Sunnis and Shiites to agree on putting out this fire and not to react to such provocations.

"Sunnis should denounce and disavow such acts, much as Shiites should denounce and dissociate themselves from any attacks against Sunnis," said the veteran Saudi scholar.

"Ultimately the U.S. occupier is responsible" for the lack of security, which has "opened the door to interventions by internal or external sides seeking to incite internecine strife and sectarian wars," Odah said.

He said there had been no proof that Sunnis were behind attacks on Shiite targets in Iraq, notably the August killing of Shiite scholar Ayatollah Mohammad Baqer al-Hakim and 82 other people in a car bombing in the holy city of An-Najaf.

Claims at the time that Sunnis were involved "have not been proven ... which goes to show that some forces seek to ignite the [sectarian] spark," he said.
Old 03 March 2004, 08:32 AM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

----------------Sunni Scholars Denounce Blasts, Suspect Foul Play

Islam forbids the killing of fellow Muslims, Shiites or Sunnis, said Mawlawi
So this atrocity couldn't possibly have been carried out by Muslims because the Koran says that a Muslim should never kill another one, right?

My friend, if you believe that I've got this fantastic business opportunity for you. There's this guy in Nigeria, see, and he died but there's loads of money...

Having served in Beirut, Sudan and a couple of other places where the main population are Muslim, I can attest to the fact that, like most other aspects of their lives, once they get going Muslims are passionate about killing other muslims, and they do it with a zeal and enthusiasm that puts others to shame.

Sorry mate but that's a crock. I'm not saying that there's not nore to this than meets the eye, I'm just saying that you can't pretend that it couldn't actually be exactly what it appears because The Book says it shouldn't...

SB
Old 03 March 2004, 08:39 AM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

And another thing.

"Ultimately the U.S. occupier is responsible" for the lack of security, which has "opened the door to interventions by internal or external sides seeking to incite internecine strife and sectarian wars," Odah said.
Damned if they do, damned if they don't, huh?

The US put forces in place to maintain security and public order and are widely condemned as being occupiers. Plus, of course, these same Imams are inciting the people to make life as difficult as possible for the troops on the ground.

But if the US bow to pressure and adopt a more relaxed approach then they're responsible for the lack of security.

I'm not saying that they are doing the best job or that they are the right people to do the job - a glance at the situation in Baghdad vs Basra gives a better picture - but please, let's at least try to be consistent.

It would be nice if the Shia were to look back 2 years and see exactly what sort of freedom of expression Saddam gave them. And then they can wholeheartedly support the coalition and help establish a stable environment where everyone can live in peace. Oh, but I forgot. Most of them seem not to be as reasonable as Moses here when it comes to their opinion of their Muslim brothers who happen to be a different sect...

SB

Last edited by Sbradley; 03 March 2004 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Typos :(
Old 03 March 2004, 01:35 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Muslims are, unfortunately, human, and so are capable of the worst kind of bigotry, hatred and sectarianism that the Christian church has displayed so well over the centuries. The bible also says we shouldn't kill, or turn the other cheek, but we know that bollox isn't it?

Religion isn't the problem, it's human nature.

Geezer
Old 03 March 2004, 05:37 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

well said geezer nice one , only if all people understand that.

sbradley , theirs alot of muslims that want muslim unity, specially the muslims born in muslim land, i can practice pure islam better in the uk than the country of my ancestors and parents.
Old 03 March 2004, 08:26 PM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Hi B2Z,

I've got some ideas - some based on actual info and some on guesswork. I can't go into which are which, so let be give you a picture of the way I could imagine it pans out, OK? For the record, you should assume that this is all conjecture and guesswork on my part except if I say otherwise...

When all this kicked off, obviously everyone was looking for Bin Laden. I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that he was found at least once but that the political decision was made to either track him and see if anything interesting turned up in his wake or to hang back and let the 'right' people get credit for the capture. Either way, it is likely that this policy would have backfired due to a misplaced confidence in the technology they would use to track him and/or in the abilities of the 'right' soldiers to do the job. It would never have been acceptable, for example, for British forces to have captured or killed him unless they were clearly under American command.

I suspect that he will have popped up a few times and will have got away by the skin of his teeth, but each time it's happened he's needed to go to ground quicker so the realistic area he can run in has continued to shrink. And now I would not be surprised to hear that he is effectively penned in a fairly small area - maybe as little as a couple of square miles - and could be winkled out with relatively little effort.

The alternative is that he is either dead or already in custody and our political masters are just waiting for a convenient time to produce him. I think that would be an extremely dangerous ploy as the number of people involved would make it almost certain that at some point there would be a leak.

Personally, and I do know that this was suggested at the time, I believe the best thing to do would have been to simply disappear him. Bullet to head, unmarked grave, no witnesses, no trail of evidence. Say nothing to anyone and let the world wonder. Then quietly put the word out, unofficially and deniably, that if you do something like that then the world is not big enough for you to hide in. Covert action, leaving the enemy wondering if you really did have the ***** to do what they think you've just done, is a very powerful counter terrorism tool.

Plus, of course, you've then got the ability to threaten others with a bogey man that you know can't ever actually come out of the box and do any damage.

Hope that helps

SB

Last edited by Sbradley; 03 March 2004 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Edited for clarification
Old 03 March 2004, 08:53 PM
mn_angrybeats
Scooby Regular

Religion isn't the problem, it's human nature
Bollocks it's a fact Religion is to blame for the most ****ed up of people, think for yourself don't get someone to do it for you....thank, Christ , various countless Gods etc I'm a non believer....
Old 03 March 2004, 09:07 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

People were killing each other before any religions came you putz! 99% of people who are religous are not threat to anyone. The 1% that is are just bad people. They use religion as a mask to justify theiractions, nothing more. If they hadn't latched onto Islamic fundamentalism, or right wing christian beliefs they would have just used something else.

Stalin was an atheist, Hitler was not motivated by religion, the vikings, the Romans, the list goes on. Mans inhumanity to man has little to do with real causes, just individuals and small groups hiding behind them.

Geezer
Old 03 March 2004, 09:07 PM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

B2Z, assuming you haven't changed anything you have mail...

SB

Quick Reply: Bin Laden to be caught before next election?