Current World Events Events happening in the world today

British Suicide Bombers

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2004, 05:25 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy British Suicide Bombers

Hanif, from Hounslow, west London, calls on Muslims everywhere to be "people of action".
This news item http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3543269.stm surely begs the question - how long before one of these nutcases strikes here?

I would estimate not very long. This guy lived a stone's throw from Heathrow. I'm sure it's only a question of time now before an atrocity of this type is carried out in say, a Heathrow Terminal or somewhere in Central London.

Islamic extremists - what a nightmare bunch they are.

UB
Old 08 March 2004, 05:34 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Its a worry alright!

Les
Old 08 March 2004, 06:37 PM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

And I bet the Police will do NOTHING about it those who hate freedom.....wtf do we pay taxes for?
Old 08 March 2004, 08:12 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

"people of action" oh good, they're going to get of their benifit claiming ***** and **** off out of the country they live in, sponge off, but totally hate.

<wakes up> Oh dear, it was only a dream
Old 08 March 2004, 08:36 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Default The *** packet mathematics of suicide bombers...

Given that 22% of the world population are Muslim, say a very inflated 1 in a 1000 went on to become suicide bombers, then that means that 0.022% (1400) of the 6.3 bn world population are suicide bombers....

This infers that, in order to draw the "holy war" (i.e. everyone to die!) each of the 1400 bombers must take out 4490 people.

Now, according to Human Rights Watch the average number of people fatally wounded by suicide bomb attacks between Sept 2000 and August 2002 is just 4.6 per attack.

Ignoring other births/deaths in the interim, this means that by the time the 14,000 bombers have blown themselves up they will have killed 6440 people, a factor of 1000 less than required for their religion to prevail.

So, to suicide bombers reading this, your attempts are futile and even taking the worst case scenario will see you all dead long before you have even made a dent on the rest of us.
Old 08 March 2004, 09:20 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i watched the vid myself today, shocking and i thought people lost their bottle or i thought i may some fear in their eyes, but they were laughing about as if they were in a night out

Last edited by Redkop; 08 March 2004 at 11:05 PM.
Old 08 March 2004, 09:30 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

Ajm.. I was bored and did the math.. Your figures are a little out..

Your 22% figure would mean that 1.386 Billion are Muslim.

To get your 1,000 suicide bombers would mean that .00007% of these would need to sign up.

And each of these 950 bombers would need to kill 5.1 Million others to wipe the rest out..

With 6 Million being born every month.. this puts their 'task' into perspective.

Last edited by Alan C; 08 March 2004 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08 March 2004, 09:41 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Well spotted Alan... I changed my mind from 1/100 to 1/1000 halfway through and then cocked up the judicous altering of zeros... every statistician knows you should start with the result and work backwards, you caught me red handed.... ah well, I'm sure they get the message anyway!
Old 08 March 2004, 09:42 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

Absolutely. Good point anyway....
Old 08 March 2004, 09:43 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

hmm singling out muslims again r we

what about the white paedophiles, survey was majority of the paedophiles and rapists are white, so can u calculate that for us too percentage wise as u did with the muslim community
Old 08 March 2004, 09:49 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

what about the white paedophiles, survey was majority of the paedophiles and rapists are white, so can u calculate that for us too percentage wise as u did with the muslim community
That is quite the most bizarre nonsequitor I have ever seen! This is a thread about suicide bombers, what is the likelihood of a paedophile or a rapist blowing himself up in the name of his "religion"?
Old 08 March 2004, 09:53 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

no no u are giving us a lowdown on the muslim community and making assumptions about how many percent are gonna be terrorists well im doing the same to u, why dont u give us a percentage of your own people of what they do too, why single out a single nation, DONT U LIKE YOUR OWN MEDICINE ME FLOWER as the leeds ladies say
Old 08 March 2004, 09:59 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Moses

The subject in discussion in this thread is suicide bombers, whom you will have to admit, have in recent times (last 20 years) been entirely a muslim based (for the perpetrators) phenomenon. That is not generalising and saying that all muslims are suicide bombers or dodgy terrorists and in fact, in this thread, Islamic extremists have been the focus for attention, those people whom you yourself have stated are 1 can short of a 6-pack and are twisting the words of the lord to suit their abhorant missions, against all the teachings of the koran.

Please keep this thread on topic and not twist it into being an anti-muslim thread, whereas it is an anti-extremism comment. Please start a new thread for paedophile/rapist stereotyping.

Thanks

Puff
Old 08 March 2004, 10:05 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

no probs puff

just justifying my point

hasnt the whiteman hijacked bombing the ethnic race , causing feuds in african countries and supporting evil dictators

its the same thing if i say it back

but will leave it here
Old 08 March 2004, 10:08 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...849E2B2D81.htm

read it above, anyone have the full video
Old 08 March 2004, 10:15 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
no no u are giving us a lowdown on the muslim community and making assumptions about how many percent are gonna be terrorists well im doing the same to u, why dont u give us a percentage of your own people of what they do too, why single out a single nation, DONT U LIKE YOUR OWN MEDICINE ME FLOWER as the leeds ladies say
I think the best response to that little outburst is to invite you start a new thread highlighting the issues you have with "my people" (whoever they are) and that way we can debate your findings in a considered fashion rather than letting your agenda pull this thread away from its intended subject. Ok me flower?
Old 08 March 2004, 10:22 PM
LostBoy5
Scooby Regular

there you have it

Moses will never condemn suicide bombers and sidetracks the debate with his white rapists/paedophile rubbish

are there no muslim rapists/paedophiles?

muslim countries are just as decadent as the west only you dont see it going on since the people are more repressed by the rulers

if Moses takes these kind of comments as an insult against his faith then what hope is there

Muslims need to start condemning this crap that is going on

no wonder there is such a divide
Old 08 March 2004, 10:52 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

I've been 'watching' and posting against Moses for the past few days, and the pattern is the same.

As I've said in another thread, he tries to walk a careful path of righteous indignation, but quite often falls off the path and says something hypocritical and contradictory.

But it is important to hear him. I don't 'enjoy' reading his posts becuase they are so narrow viewed and opinionated. I don't 'enjoy' replying to his questions either, becuase I know they end up in the bin..

But his words should be heard so that we understand... understand?
Old 09 March 2004, 10:00 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by moses
hmm singling out muslims again r we

Moses, the majority of the UK population are white, it's not surprising that the majority of rapists and paedophiles are too! Expressed as a percentage, who knows what race are more likely to commit these crimes!

Do not forget that what is considered a husbands right in Muslim countries would be considered rape in the western world. Be careful about how you try to manipulate figures!

And remember you are non different to the "white man", you are caucasian, same as me. Only your religion seperates us really.

Geezer
Old 09 March 2004, 01:18 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

geezer i know im a caucasion im actually german blooded , persian and arabic ancestors, so matey my ancestors brought the swastika not the feckign vikings

mate i swear i dont see a human as a colour, i was just playing with them like they play with the muslims

just showing them what it feels like to single out a nation

and alan thats sad , i aint a hypocrite, if u knew me u would know this is me in real life, i dont hide stuff i say what i mean, and i tried to be a good human but only God knows if im righteous but i dont trip coz im giving my views and cheers for understanding

if u ask my mates in the scots forum , im nothing like u say

and geezer, rape is rape , in all countries its wrong , no husband can force his wife to have sex with him, his dick should be cut off, it happens in the uk alot and in other countries, mate thats not a religious thing thats the cancer of a man not religion.

men can be fecked up when it comes to sex with the ladies or wife.

and normally i dont like replying to shrek aka lostboy he is a trouble maker

but i quote him and he hates muslims and coloured for sure, just ask my combat 18 mate ben p , lostboy i know him he is my old mate
-------------------

there you have it

Moses will never condemn suicide bombers and sidetracks the debate with his white rapists/paedophile rubbish

are there no muslim rapists/paedophiles?

muslim countries are just as decadent as the west only you dont see it going on since the people are more repressed by the rulers

if Moses takes these kind of comments as an insult against his faith then what hope is there

Muslims need to start condemning this crap that is going on

no wonder there is such a divide
----------------------------

for sure i condemn killing of innocent people, both sides, but i dont tolerate once sided condeming, israeli terrorism and palestinian terrorism i condemn it

palestinians dont have an army give them an army they wont have suicide bombers, israeli armed ****'s have everything and palestinians have their suicide bomber, it aint a fair fight, and yes innocents suffer, shrek u turn a blind eye to israeli terrorism.

israeli soldiers know what their doing and go and butcher people

palestinian suicide bombers are innocent young teenagers and woman who have been oppressed by the israelis and peer pressure from their own and brainwashing from their own people, compare them both

its actually suicidal, when their is no hope people want a way out, trust me , i studied some of these palestinian bombers, u will be shocked when u read their background and what triggered everything, someones fiance got killed, someones brother and dad did, mother got humiliated by a israeli soldier, dad got kicked around by soldiers, thats when a suicide bomber is created

one of their own generals said on the news last yr that he tells the soldiers below him not to humiliate a palestinian teenager or kid or their woman, cause thats the moment u will create a suicide bomber and he will take it out on others
Old 09 March 2004, 01:29 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Enough said on this thread