Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Pro Sport, Stockport (was C+K)

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2002, 12:50 PM
BoxerFlat4
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Just a post to thank Peter and all his lads down at Pro Sport for doing a great job on my Impreza STI 1 - got it back today from a 90,000 mile service, which includes the cambelt change. Some of you may remember awhile ago a thread that basically "slagged" off Peter and his garage, and I confess I was one of them, after some sloppy service from them.

After speaking to Peter about it, I decided to give them another go. Major change in customer relations - they've clearly taken on board the criticisms that were thrown at them, and rather than blame the customers, have decided to do something about it. They rang me up to mention a few other items that would need looking into (rocker covers, exhaust and clutch, ouch ! ), had a courtesy car ready and waiting for me, and even managed to get my car back up to 270BHP on their dyno, after a terrible result recently at Well Lane. Had a good chat to Peter about why the bad times had happened, and what they where doing to fix the problems.

So, I'm prepared to admit that they've certainly improved on my last encounter, and when it comes time to fit my new parts, they'll be getting the job. Can't say fairer than that, can you !

Paul Houbart
Gecko Motorsport
www.TheGecko.biz
Old 15 July 2002, 06:19 PM
paul corrigan
Scooby Regular

good to hear it ,at last someone who takes what customers say and does something about it
Old 17 July 2002, 09:32 AM
Ken E
Scooby Regular

Pete and the lads have done all the work on my car over the past 18 months or so and I have never had a problem with anything they have done. It's service and MOT time so I need to book it in with them, anyone know their phone number ? The old one used to still work after they moved but it don't anymore.

Cheers

Ken
Old 17 July 2002, 09:35 AM
BoxerFlat4
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Try 0161 432 9999.
Old 17 July 2002, 09:49 AM
Ken E
Scooby Regular

Cheers
Old 17 July 2002, 11:24 PM
wah
Scooby Regular

Location: Stockport Cheshire Xbox Gamertag: Scooby WRX SMACS Member
Dropped mine off today for MOT and couldn't be happier, it passed which was a bonus plus very friendly folk there I will be going back again real soon I think lol
Old 18 July 2002, 12:06 PM
Ken E
Scooby Regular

Mine's going in tomorrow morning for MOT, service, new rear disks, heatshield welding and aircon fixing !!!
Old 18 July 2002, 06:45 PM
Pitch Black
Scooby Regular

Smile

Ken E

Might see you there, mines in for a cambelt change tomorrow.

Black WRX

Paul
Old 23 July 2002, 04:24 PM
Ken E
Scooby Regular

Paul

I think you may have seen me there, although I have only just read your post so didn't know. Was yours the 'all black' beast that arrived at about 8am ? If this was you then you will have seen me having a cuppa in the reception. Mine was the Silver WRX with the Hiper.

The boys done a top job on my car I have to say, they even had some 'preowned' bits in that I needed and that saved me a second visit.

Hope your car was sorted and if I see you in there next time I'll say hello. I'm back there at the end of August for MOT - had longer to go than I thought.

Ken