Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

The Swissol / Swizol experience...

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2002, 09:30 PM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This might be of interest to readers outside of the UK as you lot can get your wax kits from Scoobyworld !

I've been wanting to buy some of the infamous Swissol/Swizol/Wax Wizard products ever since I've seen the comments and more importantly, the results posted here on Scoobynet. I've been on their site and whilst the most of it is in German (a language foreign to me) I used the info from Scoobynet, Scoobyworld and the Swissol/Swizol site to try and figure out what to buy. It would simply cost too much to buy it out of the UK and have it shipped to Europe and the Samurai wax is not even listed on the Swizol site, so thanks to you guys and the guys at Scoobyworld for the info on that.

Duh...I failed trying to figure out the order form.

So, I emailed them yesterday (email in English), and I got a reply (in English) about an hour later. I replied back. Got another reply and a mobile number to call if I had any more questions.

Called the mobile today but it was probably out of range so I didn't get through, so I called Swissol direct. Got a lovely German-speaking lady talking to me in English and after a few minutes, I placed my order for the Samurai wax plus the "getting started" kit. All fine and dandy. Then I remembered that I'd forgotten to order the Water Blade and specify the Handbook in English, please. Called back, no problem. I'm sorted.

Shortly after, there's another phone exchange, and I'm talking to a very nice gentleman who spoke English as good as I do and we're talking waxes, buffing and re-buffing with a microfibre cloth and how good it's all going to look From the descriptions, I thought it could well have been Mr Wax Wizard himself but it wasn't, but the gentleman in question was certainly very knowledgeable on the subject, very friendly and I was really impressed by the professionalism of the Swizol operation. The web site may be lacking a bit, but good customer service certainly is not.

I haven't even got the miracle stuff yet and I'm impressed beyond belief at how facilitating Swissol are ("got a problem, give us a call, got a question, no problem, give us a call" etc. etc.) - I'm starting to feel a lot less jealous about you guys in the UK and your "hotline" to the Wax Wizard (no offence whatsoever meant to Mark) - I don't think I'd be able to afford to have him come over here and do my car!

I've no business or other connection with Swissol/Swizol so I'm not doing a promo job for them, I just wanted to give praise where praise is due.

End of rant/sermon/giving of thanks for good people