Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Customer Service.

Search this Thread

Old 10 October 2002, 06:54 PM
Shaw.T
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A sticky wicket this is but anyway I would like to run something by the peeps who view these boards.
Think about this one cause the penny only dropped for me this week on this.
I know customer service is a vast subject but I was trying to figure out what makes one company I deal with better than another. My answer was this......in most cases I consider myself the average bloke on an reasonable income working for a medium company. I purchase all sorts each or every few years, new telly, car, computer, car parts and other stuff. Now the rule of chance will say its not all going to go well and most things being controlled by humans will and do go wrong. This being the case would anyone agree unless we are compulsive letter writers you will only contact that company again if there is a problem with the product or service they supply?
So I say to anyone who is supplying a product or service.... we expect you to get it right but you are judged on how you deal with your customers when you get it wrong or goods are faulty. And there is nothing us British peeps like more than to moan about bad service or supplied goods. I would gladly go back to companies who supply me with faulty goods, because I know they will deal with them when they are faulty in a good way.....daft is'nt it I would actually reccomend the company who supplied the faulty goods. I might add however I could not reccomend a company who supplies me with faulty goods and then appears to make no effort the rectify the situation. Its a thought.....
Old 14 October 2002, 11:50 PM
cjones944
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indeed. It is not that a product/service fails, it is how the company deals with the failure that determines whether I go back to them.

After all, mistakes do happen and items do break.