Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Fast Films

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2007, 04:57 PM
BULLITT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast Films

Has any one had any dealings with them? I'm mainly interested in what their delivery times are like.

I placed to orders with them, one on Monday 3rd and another, more expensive order on Tuesday 4th December. I was after some info on the camera I'd bought but every time I call, no matter what the enquiry, I get told I have to speak to the man in charge, who as far as I can tell is never in the office.

He was good enough to call me one night to discuss my quiery and I asked about the delivery time of my order. I was told it'd be here long before the 15th December, which is when I need it for.

The first order was fairly simple, a camera mount and an SD card, the second one been a Bullet cam and adaptor. Both orders are shipped Recorded Delivery. So far nothing has turned up, and just to be on the safe I called them to ask if its been shipped. Once again I was told I have to speak to the boss but that she would ask him and get back to me. I got a call two minutes later to say he wasn't in the office (suprise) and that she would call me back when she has more info....

So far still nothing, I called again this morning, and got told once again I need to speak to the boss, I was given his mobile number and called it at 10am and again at 3pm, left messages both times but I still haven't heard anything. Not an email to say something isn't in stock etc nothing. The transaction was done through World Pay and was accepted and authorised straight away so I know there wasn't any problems there.

Its my first order placed with them. Its not proving very good customer service, especially to first time customers. I want to get more equipment later on in the year but I'm probably going to look elsewhere now.

All I want to know is has my orders been dispatched and when should I expect them, its not that hard to find out in my opinion. Has anyone else had any similar trouble with them?
Old 12 December 2007, 05:15 PM
BrocaghJohn
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear that, I bought stuff of them a while back and had no problems with delivery etc.

John
Old 12 December 2007, 08:48 PM
Oolix
Scooby Regular

also brought stuff off them, no problems at all, all i hear is good stuff about them

hopefully all your problems will be sorted.

Oolix
Old 13 December 2007, 03:43 PM
BULLITT
Scooby Regular

I've had a call back from them, full of apologies and that my order has been dispatch today and will be here in the morning. Hopefully I'll have it'll be here tomorrow if the postman can delivery it to the right address...