Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Top marks to the guys at Monk Heath Motors

Search this Thread

Old 05 March 2002, 08:33 PM
JimmyY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just popped in this evening after work to have a proper look at two impreza's they've got and they were very helpful.

They've got a dark blue met (is that Mica blue?) '99 T-reg 4dr with the 17" alloys etc, 17k miles and it was up for £14995 inc an additional years warranty. He dropped the price to £14k and answered all my questions regarding finance and servicing etc. Very helpful.

Also noticed there was an N-plate in red at the back with only 25k on the clock for £10995. It looked very nice (red's not usually a fave colour of mine) and I'm sorely tempted because that would give me some spare cash to either (a) sort out a new kitchen or (b) get some tasty alloys, re-chip, exhaust and filter.

Anyway, question are:

Are there any disadvantages going for the older one? Since it's out of warranty I'd probably go somewhere like ABP for servicing etc anyway since it's quite close to me.

My insurance company require a tracker be fitted. Who offers the best and any rough costs (please!)??

Cheers

Jim

Hoping to be a Subaru owner very shortly
Old 05 March 2002, 08:44 PM
JimmyY
Scooby Regular

PS I know the N-plate is overpriced but I might try and px my run-around and I'd prefer to get my first Subaru from a dealer so at least I'll have some comeback should anything go wrong (not that I expect it will!).
Old 05 March 2002, 08:47 PM
Yorkie
Scooby Regular

In the brochure for the new WRX there are three options for a tracker 1/ RAC Trackstar, 2/ Tracker Retrieve 3/ Tracker Horizon. These are fitted by the dealer or his approved representative. Tracker Retrive is about £230 fitted, so I would ask the dealer if they can do a deal for you on the used car.

Yorkie
Old 05 March 2002, 09:07 PM
JimmyY
Scooby Regular

Cheers Yorkie, do you know if any of these are any more effective than the others??

J