Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Scoobysport Praise

Search this Thread

Old 07 April 2002, 09:03 PM
benners
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just in reply to those have experienced problems with scoobysport i thought i`d just say how pleased i have always been with scoobysport, all i have ever received is nothing but excellant help, advice and service. I have also been trying for a while to get through but when i did i heard what i needed to hear. Perhaps with the new staff pete is taking on another phone line might come too. I run my own business and i know who frusting and how much i hate it when i can't give the customer what they want and as with every thing you always get a few people who get to see the poor side. I`m sure after this post there will be loads of replies along the same lines as my own, full of praise for the scoobysport bunch one company who is 100% dedicated to Subaru's. Most of the time i call in to Basildon perhaps thats why i don't experience any problems, being there in person may be better than overthe phone help and sales, fully appreciated not all can drive a couple of hundred miles to get there. Believe me all those who have had problems, that try again and i reckon you'll be pleased. No i don't work or have anything to do with scoobysport, its just i never had a problem with them. Well done Mr Croney and the boys. More sucess stories please
Old 09 April 2002, 03:25 PM
chris singleton
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Big thumbs up from me as well!

Fitted my back box, down pipe, and decat centre section back in December.

All in all the job took nearly 5 hours due to a ba**ard bolt that wouldn't come off. If I hadn't been there watching the entire thing in person I wouldn't have beleived it myself.

Was offered a lift into town while I waited which I now wished I hadn't passed up on, really fancied a ride in the white type RA with the twin exhaust!!!

Was only charged an extra £150.00 odd for the extra labour, which is cheap considering the time spent. The drive home made it all worth while though, What a noise