Notices
Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

Final Drive for classic WRX

Search this Thread

Old 28 December 2006, 10:03 PM
wrx450
Scooby Regular

Location: Somewhere in Cyprus hunting down Ferraris, Porsches and that damn Veyron
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Final Drive for classic WRX

Due to breaking my PAR synchro gearbox I am considering refitting my PAR dog box which has been lying around for a few years. Currently running 4.44 final drive ratios but do not wish to cannibalise from synchro gearbox as I want to have this fixed as a spare gearbox in case of breakage of dog box.

Have been referred to SQS Racing in the Czech Republic as a supplier. I was told that they manufacture dogboxes, driveshafts, lsd and final drive. The final drive was quoted as being able to handle 600nm torque and is quoted as 320 Euro for front and 420 euro for rear. When looking on their website I see they supply final drives but they are marked as 'original', which means that they are standard Subaru equipment? Has anyone used any of their products especially LSD or driveshafts or knows if their final drives are standard Subaru items or custom. I have not had a reply to my email. If there are any other suppliers or if you know price elsewhere this will also help.

Also am really sorry about the cricket. 5-0 anyone?, Go you Aussies!!!

Thanks

Paul

Last edited by wrx450; 31 December 2006 at 12:44 PM.
Old 31 December 2006, 12:45 PM
wrx450
Scooby Regular

Location: Somewhere in Cyprus hunting down Ferraris, Porsches and that damn Veyron
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Further to my above query, I have found a second hand CWP which I am told is 4.44. Does this have 40 teeth?