Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

blitz nur

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2007, 08:49 PM
chris1scouser
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blitz nur

my friend has a second hand blitz nur exhaust full decat system. i may be purchasing from him, it comes with a bung. he says its very loud without the bung. can anyone tell me how loud with the bung? i don't mind a bit of burble, although i could do without people's eardrums bursting. i have elderly neighbours and don't want to pi#* them off. my friend never used the bung so he doesn't know how loud the exhaust is.
Old 16 November 2007, 08:57 PM
maydew
Scooby Regular

very loud mate i fitted the standard centre section(newage) back on and it was just right but without it the car flames up nice and get loads of bangs check few vid on u tube just type in blitz nur spec subaru
Old 16 November 2007, 10:57 PM
chris1scouser
Scooby Regular

Default understood

to loud for my neighbours i think, i've a t#*t over the road with a performance box on his bike. he is pi*#ing the older folk off in the street. i'll have to respect them. i go out at 07.00 and work nights sometimes so its out of the equation. i'll look around for a milltek or something. i was getting it cheap thats what attracted me. thanks for your input though i appreciate it.
Old 16 November 2007, 11:13 PM
maydew
Scooby Regular

ninja from scoobyworld wicked well built exhaust would defo recommend what your lookin for nice burble then on full throttle sounds ace
Old 17 November 2007, 11:58 AM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chris1scouser
my friend has a second hand blitz nur exhaust full decat system. i may be purchasing from him, it comes with a bung. he says its very loud without the bung. can anyone tell me how loud with the bung? i don't mind a bit of burble, although i could do without people's eardrums bursting. i have elderly neighbours and don't want to pi#* them off. my friend never used the bung so he doesn't know how loud the exhaust is.
I have the full nur spec with hayward and scott downpipe....its loud all the time.
I tried the bung in just to see the difference and it was a little quieter but still very loud. At 3000rpm in top gear i cant hear the radio in my car at all.... i booted it up through the main street in my local town one night and i set off three car alarms and the video shop alarm in one go ....so yes its very loud!!
Old 17 November 2007, 01:35 PM
axgt_bwaii
Scooby Regular

ive one along with a decat down pipe. its on the verge of anoyingly loud at times. love it in its place tho