Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Possible way to get rid of a certain pain in the butt.

Search this Thread

Old 29 September 2006, 10:51 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible way to get rid of a certain pain.

Just found this poll....https://www.scoobynet.com/poll-time-me-t543992.html

If you can, please vote now.

Last edited by BRI4N; 30 September 2006 at 11:57 AM.
Old 29 September 2006, 10:55 PM
briangreenwagon
Scooby Newbie

Damn. need plus membership to vote.
Old 30 September 2006, 08:54 AM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

Couldnt vote
Old 30 September 2006, 09:31 AM
97Catalunya
Scooby Regular

Ha Ha Ha what a pr!ck, he has posted in the subscribers forum knowing full well he will get less votes as not eveyone subscribes but also I think it is just an experiment of his to see how many people he has reached! Oh and he is sad enough to vote for himself

I am not going to bother as all this skitso freak is trying to do is big himself up by seeing how many people he has wound up. Personally I think this will not faze him at all what ever the result, it will just let him know if he has reached his target?
If I as an average Joe in this forum was post the same vote I wouldn't get any as no one would really be affected by my absence, but to him the more people he knows he has pi$$ed off the more he gets off on it

What would hurt him more is for everyone to ignore him as he will have no one to try and put down (To make him feel better about himself)

So anyway rant over, I am sure he will reply to this with one of his "smart comments" (note the little s ) but I will not reply as I am just switching my "Ignore" function back on

See you all soon
Old 30 September 2006, 11:20 AM
trails
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by 97Catalunya
What would hurt him more is for everyone to ignore him as he will have no one to try and put down (To make him feel better about himself)
it really is the only way to deal with a troll, every post no matter how carefully thought out gives it ammo to continue the 'debate'...if no-one rises to it's bait it will get bored and bugger off
Old 30 September 2006, 12:40 PM
97Catalunya
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by trails
it really is the only way to deal with a troll, every post no matter how carefully thought out gives it ammo to continue the 'debate'...if no-one rises to it's bait it will get bored and bugger off
He is just a child spoiling for a fight. It is more fool us for getting sucked into it. If you keep poking @ a festering scab it gets worse, leave it alone and it will eventualy go away
Old 30 September 2006, 01:50 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

festering scab

Just about sums him up
Old 30 September 2006, 03:50 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

He is just a child spoiling for a fight. It is more fool us for getting sucked into it. If you keep poking @ a festering scab it gets worse, leave it alone and it will eventualy go away
nice description mate
Old 02 October 2006, 07:33 AM
Vapid
BANNED

Ha Ha Ha what a pr!ck, he has posted in the subscribers forum knowing full well he will get less votes as not eveyone subscribes
The moderators put it there, I originally posted it in NSR. Since it's been moved from the wider community I regard it as a 'spoiled ballot' and haven't paid it any further attention.
Shame you'll need to unignore then reignore me to read this isn't it?
Old 02 October 2006, 09:01 AM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by trails
Totally agree Ian, everyone keeps saying how should we deal with him and the only way is to completely ignore him no matter how bad the posts he makes are
Old 02 October 2006, 09:20 AM
Vapid
BANNED

Originally Posted by Granby
Totally agree Ian, everyone keeps saying how should we deal with him and the only way is to completely ignore him no matter how bad the posts he makes are
Agreed, I'm quite happy to make comments as I see fit happy in the knowledge people will have been unable to resist reading them. Replies are inconsequential as I don't care what you have to say in any case.
Old 02 October 2006, 09:50 AM
Gangsta Smurf
Scooby Regular

is this still going on??? There have now been three threads started in which the same people have all said they are going to ignore vapid. Surely if you are going to follow through with this claim there should be no threads??? Or am I missing something???

Vapid ... you are now the talking point at every meet and in almost every thread. How does it feel to be ignored?
Old 02 October 2006, 10:01 AM
Vapid
BANNED

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf
is this still going on??? There have now been three threads started in which the same people have all said they are going to ignore vapid. Surely if you are going to follow through with this claim there should be no threads??? Or am I missing something???

Vapid ... you are now the talking point at every meet and in almost every thread. How does it feel to be ignored?
So funny and so true. As for being the talking point I'm flattered, truly I am. I think there's a lesson here for all of us. Maybe when someone comes into your little area of the board if you didn't act like 'hard men' you wouldn't have someone here making you look like the suckers you are.
Old 02 October 2006, 10:23 AM
Gangsta Smurf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Vapid
So funny and so true. As for being the talking point I'm flattered, truly I am. I think there's a lesson here for all of us. Maybe when someone comes into your little area of the board if you didn't act like 'hard men' you wouldn't have someone here making you look like the suckers you are.

Or idiots!! You always know when you've out IQ'd someone when they threaten to beat you up! Which I believe you have been threatened with twice now!!

Impressive!!!

I myself have only been told that I wouldn't be pissed on if I was on fire ... but to be honest I wouldn't want to be pissed on by anybody as golden showers aren't my particular type of coffee.
Old 02 October 2006, 10:25 AM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

I myself have only been told that I wouldn't be pissed on if I was on fire ... but to be honest I wouldn't want to be pissed on by anybody as golden showers aren't my particular type of coffee.

Did someone mention coffee?
Old 02 October 2006, 10:47 AM
Vapid
BANNED

Or idiots!! You always know when you've out IQ'd someone when they threaten to beat you up! Which I believe you have been threatened with twice now!!

Impressive!!!
True but the thing is that 'out IQ-ing' most of these mongos is not a difficult achievement. Many of them appear to be illiterate/educationally subnormal.
I can't help feeling it's like poking fun at retarded folk but as they asked for it................