Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

in dash dvd / sat nav with multi changer for possible sale

Search this Thread

Old 22 October 2007, 04:29 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default in dash dvd / sat nav with multi changer for possible sale

As I want to spend a few quid on the scooby, I am thinking of selling my Panasoinc in dash dvd tuner with sat nav and multi changer to help expand my budget.

I bought this when I sold my last wrx for the astra 6 months ago to keep me happy. But I've never really used it. As I've sold the astra minus it, I don't think I can be bothered to wire it all back up in the scooby or the fiesta. I have (thanks to flat eric) a sat nav I can use in both so I don't really need it for that.

This has the motorised in dash single din head unit, 8 disc cd / dvd / mp3 multi changer plus the single slot satnav cd / dvd unit. Has the option to wire it up as a tv and fit a rear view camera. could probably get it up and running as part of an in car pc although not sure. Altogether it's about £1800 worth of kit.

Am open to sensible offers. If I don't get sensible offers then I'll stick it in the scooby as I'm not letting it go for silly money. Thought I would give the ESC first refusal before putting it in the general sales section and flea bay.

Will post up pics later.

Matt.
Old 22 October 2007, 05:25 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guess i should give you an idea of what I'd say is a sensible offer

somewhere around the £600 mark. just looked on flea bay and the head unit on it's own is on there for £499. plus delivery.
Old 22 October 2007, 08:59 PM
FLAT ERIC
Scooby Regular

Location: You only live ONCE But if you do it right >>>>> ONCE is enough
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by mneame
As I've sold the astra minus it, I don't think I can be bothered to wire it all back up in the scooby or the fiesta. I have (thanks to Flat Eric) a sat nav I can use in both so I don't really need it for that.
Matt.
Pleased to be of service.

This sounds like a bargain of a gadget. If I didn't have a flip up screen unit already I would have jumped at this.

Mark