Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

The "youth" of today

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2008, 03:52 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The "youth" of today

Yes, another demonstration of how "kids" just can't respect ANYTHING:

Daren was getting ready for work earlier and noticed about 6 kids (aged 14 or so) all carrying sticks with nails in and hitting tree's and other pointless things - however, they then took their attention to my next door neighbours parked car!!!
They started tapping the windows and fortunatly before anything got broken or damaged Daren yelled out to them and took the dog for a convenient walk
I ended up calling the local police (God I'm such a grass LOL) because they were just loitering on the corner near some more cars - still with their sticks. Police came quite quickly actually and aprehended them. I think the parents of one lad came out and was casting some pretty nasty looks in our direction

Police spent a while with them and I think they relieved them of their sticks, probably took names etc.

Anyway, little toe-rags have now moved on - but I can't help think they'll be back - and because Daren shouted at them I'm sure they no who called the bobbies! Lets hope though that they don't take some "revenge" on us - AGAIN! Don't think I can take any more damage to our baby!

WHY do kids feel the need for such pointless acts of damage??
Old 19 January 2008, 04:30 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Bl##dy Hell, it all happens round your way.

Ever thought about moving?
Old 19 January 2008, 05:01 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yellowvanman

Ever thought about moving?
Often
Why do you think I have the big fella out working EVERY night LMAO - Its not because I want the remote control THAT badly!
Old 19 January 2008, 05:33 PM
SCOTT1E
Scooby Regular

I agree, the youth of today definately have no respect for other peoples property.
Some little sods kicked my subaru, just to try and make the alarm go off. I mean, i know i have 2 blue flashing LED's, but to kick the car, there's just no need for it.

Scotty.
Old 19 January 2008, 06:07 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely time for you to move I think
Old 19 January 2008, 06:12 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ms Gooner 1
- Its not because I want the remote control THAT badly!

Are you sure ?

Not good trouble time to move on most deff
Old 19 January 2008, 06:28 PM
madwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

unfortunately it does,nt seem to matter where you live ,wives always want the remote control
Old 19 January 2008, 06:52 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by madwrx
unfortunately it does,nt seem to matter where you live ,wives always want the remote control
PMSL - beware to ALL the men then - WOMEN everywhere will be sending you all out to work at night so they too can have the REMOTE!! LMAO
Old 20 January 2008, 11:01 AM
johnny_sti
Scooby Regular

why not get some cheap CCTTV for the mean time, until u move, at least if they do come back, u got them on film..
Old 20 January 2008, 06:11 PM
Joooooooooo
Scooby Regular

Just send them out to work for the night NOOOOO send them for the whole week , I love it OOPPS they love it
Old 20 January 2008, 06:38 PM
leescoobynut
Scooby Regular

ive had problems with these low life youths , i see about 5 hoodys hanging around out side,i kept an eye on them and they finally left come out in the morning to find my car covered in spit and i mean the green type not a plesant sight to come out to in the morning,couldnt see their faces so dont know what they look like which is a shame.i mean whats the point ive worked hard to buy my first scooby and this is how other people treat it,the police should be able to take these scum of the streets, i mean they dont need to be out at that time of night hanging around,they gotta be up to no good at them times of night
Old 20 January 2008, 07:02 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by leescoobynut
ive had problems with these low life youths , i see about 5 hoodys hanging around out side,i kept an eye on them and they finally left come out in the morning to find my car covered in spit and i mean the green type not a plesant sight to come out to in the morning,couldnt see their faces so dont know what they look like which is a shame.i mean whats the point ive worked hard to buy my first scooby and this is how other people treat it,the police should be able to take these scum of the streets, i mean they dont need to be out at that time of night hanging around,they gotta be up to no good at them times of night
That is disgusting!!! What a horrible thing to do to something, not just a car, but spitting is a VILE thing to do and spreads VILE diseases such as TB etc - so what a gross thing to have to come out and find all over your pride and joy! Gooner once went out to find someone had puked over the bonnet - so that was pleasant!!