Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Essex Subaru Breakers

Search this Thread

Old 13 February 2008, 06:59 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Essex Subaru Breakers

I'd just like to say that I've spoken to Jamie earlier on the phone, and then I popped over to the open evening.

I'd like to retract my statement on the previous thread, we had a good chat and have sorted things out, I was given false information regarding Jamie and Mike which turned out to be completely false.

The engine came from another car, and wasn't recon'ed so it was pure accidental about the problem with missing bolts etc, and Jamie is more than happy for me to take the Scoob over so it can be sorted amicably.

We have put our differences aside once and for all, and I apologise. I'm not in the right frame of mind at the moment, but I'm not using this as an excuse, but as I said to Jamie, my brother's death has put things into perspective, life is too short to hold grudges, and I''m glad we can put this sorry mess behind us.

The true reason for ESB to be in business is that as we know, out cars aren't cheap when they go wrong, but they offer a service to help ease the financial burden of owning such cars, if a mistake is made, just pop over to see them in person, it makes things a lot easier.
Old 13 February 2008, 07:13 PM
wozzaa
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cornelius
I'd just like to say that I've spoken to Jamie earlier on the phone, and then I popped over to the open evening.

I'd like to retract my statement on the previous thread, we had a good chat and have sorted things out, I was given false information regarding Jamie and Mike which turned out to be completely false.

The engine came from another car, and wasn't recon'ed so it was pure accidental about the problem with missing bolts etc, and Jamie is more than happy for me to take the Scoob over so it can be sorted amicably.

We have put our differences aside once and for all, and I apologise. I'm not in the right frame of mind at the moment, but I'm not using this as an excuse, but as I said to Jamie, my brother's death has put things into perspective, life is too short to hold grudges, and I''m glad we can put this sorry mess behind us.

The true reason for ESB to be in business is that as we know, out cars aren't cheap when they go wrong, but they offer a service to help ease the financial burden of owning such cars, if a mistake is made, just pop over to see them in person, it makes things a lot easier.

Fantastic really glad this is sorted Paul, it takes a bigger man to apologise.
Jamie Mike & Rob are not bad people it's just ashame everyone jumps on the bandwagon when they don't even know them
Old 13 February 2008, 07:26 PM
signking
Scooby Newbie

your a legend paul, end of story.
Old 13 February 2008, 07:32 PM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

Its good that you got is sorted Paul.
And Wozza, I don't think that anyone has ever said otherwise with regards to them being "bad people". Personality speaking, everyone I ever encountered up at ESB were always a great bunch - good for a laugh etc and pleasant and polite.
I don't think their personal reputations have ever been remarked upon
Sadly though, gooner isn't back from Milton Keynes - probably circling a roundabout somewhere LOL - so we've missed our chance - unless of course, the arm is offered out again ?
Old 13 February 2008, 08:19 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

It takes a big man Paul to say that mucho respect especially at this difficult time for you
Old 15 February 2008, 04:50 PM
spally
Scooby Regular

glad you have got it sorted Paul, as for the false info you have been given, please if it is anything i have told you, which i sincerely doubt, can you give me a bell as i would like to know.

cheers
Old 15 February 2008, 04:56 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by spally
glad you have got it sorted Paul, as for the false info you have been given, please if it is anything i have told you, which i sincerely doubt, can you give me a bell as i would like to know.

cheers

The false info was not from you mate

Trending Topics

Old 15 February 2008, 04:59 PM
spally
Scooby Regular

ok mate cool, glad to hear they were able to talk to you and get the problem sorted.
Old 15 February 2008, 06:23 PM
ABW
Former Sponsor

You didn't get any false info from me m8
Old 15 February 2008, 06:25 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

The information was more of a personal nature, not about the car
Old 15 February 2008, 06:27 PM
ABW