Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Some bits for sale..

Search this Thread

Old 24 January 2009, 02:59 PM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some bits for sale..

Hi all,

Got some bits for sale:

Blitz SUS induction cone, with or without the V4 MAF. As seen in the below pic:

It is on general sale section for £75 for both bits. I can't promise the MAF is fully functional as been running MAFless, so the price is mainly for the cone. I will take £60 from ESC member to take both bits from me.

I will also have some STi 8 Brembo calipers painted red (as in the pic below) available in the next month once I have fitted the AP's.

I will include the existing discs and pads with the calipers, which are good enough to pass an Mot but not promising they are in top condition.

Haven't put these up in the general section yet as haven't got them off the car. Also, no idea what they are worth so any offers?

Finally, I have Blitz FATT Turbo Timer with harness for £40 if anybody is interested in that.

All the best
Ross
Old 02 February 2009, 04:10 PM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi chaps,

The MAF has been sold so I have the induction kit left. It is up for £55 on the sale section but £50 to ESC member.

Here are the Brembo calipers and discs, I put these up for £400 and have a pending offer. But if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll contact you if the existing sale falls through.

Calipers are in excellent condition and the discs were good enough to pass an Mot in Sept. The pads fell to bits as the brakes came off so these are not available.

I also have this boost gauge if anybody is interested. Offers?

Finally, I have a Blitz FATT DC Turbo timer and all the wiring that came out with it for a V4 STi. £50

Thanks for looking!

Ross

Last edited by rossi_p; 02 February 2009 at 04:12 PM.