Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Where is everyone?

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2009, 03:00 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where is everyone?

Been very quiet on snet of late. Maybe it's me but doesn't seem the same lately. And i mean the whole site not the ESC section as that's been chugging along quite nicely. But even so in here of late people don't seem to be posting and i'm getting bored at work when it's quiet.

What's going on? Perhaps i just can't see the new posts because of the amount of adverts on here now.
Old 16 February 2009, 03:22 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think people have become bored with being pinked over every little comment, go on the nsr much more banter,or start a thread up with what's your favourite??might get em outta the woodwork
Old 16 February 2009, 03:39 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Old 16 February 2009, 03:40 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

It has been a bit quiet on here recently, can't even give a Piper Cross induction kit away for FREE!! lol

Also I'm fed up with the site a little - the search function don't work, not very helpful when trying to do a little research as to what to with my scoob performance wise, ie ECU's, porting/polishing etc
Old 16 February 2009, 03:41 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrs_b4
I think people have become bored with being pinked over every little comment, go on the nsr much more banter,or start a thread up with what's your favourite??might get em outta the woodwork
That's what i fear. There are several sections that i no longer post in or am unable to post in. Even if i stick within the rules.

Mmmmm perhaps i'll go and have a look at twitter and see what all the fuss is about.
Old 16 February 2009, 03:45 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cornelius
It has been a bit quiet on here recently, can't even give a Piper Cross induction kit away for FREE!! lol

Also I'm fed up with the site a little - the search function don't work, not very helpful when trying to do a little research as to what to with my scoob performance wise, ie ECU's, porting/polishing etc
blimey what's the diameter of the opening? it might fit the bm? the one that was on there was far too small and seemed to be restricting it. perhaps a larger one will help it a bit.

yup i'm also fed up that i paid out, albeit only a tenner, for 10 years worth of full membership and half the stuff i paid form either doesn't work or even exist . i want £8.50 back
Old 16 February 2009, 07:03 PM
Mrs ESC
Scooby Regular

Location: Loving the ESC FAMILY thing. F*CK the TROUBLE MAKERS :D

We were away this weekend so no Tiny till last night.
Old 16 February 2009, 10:41 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mneame
blimey what's the diameter of the opening? it might fit the bm? the one that was on there was far too small and seemed to be restricting it. perhaps a larger one will help it a bit.

yup i'm also fed up that i paid out, albeit only a tenner, for 10 years worth of full membership and half the stuff i paid form either doesn't work or even exist . i want £8.50 back
Bugger, sorry mate - promised it to a guy at work this afternoon who wants to try and put it on his Fiesta Zetec S