Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

2003 wrx for sale...

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2010, 07:34 PM
jonny_boi
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 wrx for sale...

For sale I have my 2003 (53 plate ) Impreza wrx with only 33k on the clock.
I am only selling due to new house and I can’t choose the Scooby over the house.
It is finished of in stunning WR blue.

Exterior: WR blue paint work with Sti spoiler, Sti front bumper spats and Sti front splitter.

The bonnet has the larger Sti scoop, and bumpers have the Sti fog light covers.
The boot has been de-badged and de-locked for a smoother looking finish
There are Sti decals on the vehicle.
It also has a set of Sti mud flaps in blue with the traditional pink Sti decals on them.

There are a few little scratches on the car that have been picked up in car parks.
But otherwise the body /paint work is in excellent condition.

Wheels and brakes: The car is fitted with redline 7 spoke Prodrive replica wheels finished off in
Anthracite. gold is not my 1st choice. they are 18" wheels. Fronts fitted with 225.40.18 Conti sportcontact 3's.
And the rears and fitted with Toyo Proxie's.
Front brakes are good, it has standard discs and 4 pot calipers, fitted with green stuff pads.
Rear drums and discs are standard, and standard Wrx calipers.
Brake fluid was replaced last service.

Suspension on the vehicle is standard Subaru suspension apart from fully adjustable rear camber arms.

Interior: The interior in the vehicle is full Sti interior black and blue alcantara front seats.
Standard momo steering wheel, Prodrive gear ****, with Sti silver gear lever surround.
is has a Sti 3 gauge holder mounted in the centre on the dash, fitted with Sti genome water temp, oil temp and oil pressure gauges with Sti genome recorder box.
There is a Defi boost gauge mounted by the drivers a pillar and a single gauge holder with a Ravotec clock.

It has a aftermarket CD player headunit, with aftermarket door speakers and tweeters all powered by a amp in boot.
No 6x9's in the parcel shelf like you see in most of the boy racer cars now days.
The head unit also controls the 2 10" vibe subs powered by there own amp. And fitted with a power cap to store charge from the battery and not drain it.

Engine: it has a 2.0 wrx turbo charged flat 4 engine, which has had a ecotek re-map and mapped to run on BP ultimate,
Cold air induction kit witch mounts down behind the o/s/f fog light cover hence the air feed pipe in the cover, and also have all the original air box to put back to standard and fog light for that side.
It has a very large top mount intercooler, bigger than the Sti one.
The car runs 1.2 bar of boost, and should be producing around 280 - 290 bhp and sounds lovely with the Decat to full stainless and Nur spec back box.
I do have the cat for the vehicle incase it is to loud for your liking, fitting the cat reduces the sound quite significantly.

The service book is up to date but from what I can see it may have missed 1 or 2 services but don’t let this deter you, I have not had any problems with it what so ever and rember it is very low mileage for its age. . I have had it serviced twice since I have had it where I work ( ford main dealer ) And the previous owner had it serviced before it was sold to me. Stamps are in service book.

There is a folder full of receipts, mot's tax discs.

It has a cobra alarm fitted, with a tracker as well.
There are 2 remote fobs for the vehicle and 2 cobra fobs as well.

M.O.T on the vehicle runs out December 2010 and tax till the end of April 2010.

I think I have covered most of it, but please feel free to message me. pictures can be sent via email.

£8k she is up for elsewhere.

Last edited by jonny_boi; 11 April 2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11 April 2010, 08:37 AM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you need to state a price as per t&c of this site