ROTATED GT30 FITTING

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2020, 09:16 PM
Dazza77
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROTATED GT30 FITTING

Hi there
Am going for this set up and was wondering fitting this rotated gt30 turbo is worth £1250+vat to fit the fuel pump,injectors ,headers +rotated down pipe and plumb the oil and water on turbo,
this is what scoobyclinic want,just thought it seams a lot of money for labour, but I mite be wrong ,but they would fit this in a day or 2 max,,???
Can anybody tell me what size of AN is the oil and water feed from turbo to head ,is this a bespoke pipework or can it be bought in a kit,am not sure what size the AN is for oil on the tube, is it AN 4
am from LANCASHIRE area,does any body no of some good garage that could fit this for less around this area.
thanks
Old 09 June 2020, 09:25 PM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Dazza77
Hi there
Am going for this set up and was wondering fitting this rotated gt30 turbo is worth £1250+vat to fit the fuel pump,injectors ,headers +rotated down pipe and plumb the oil and water on turbo,
this is what scoobyclinic want,just thought it seams a lot of money for labour, but I mite be wrong ,but they would fit this in a day or 2 max,,???
Can anybody tell me what size of AN is the oil and water feed from turbo to head ,is this a bespoke pipework or can it be bought in a kit,am not sure what size the AN is for oil on the tube, is it AN 4
am from LANCASHIRE area,does any body no of some good garage that could fit this for less around this area.
thanks
In all honesty mate do you want it fitted and setup properly or just fitted?,i know plenty of garages that could fit it for you but wether it stayed together would be another thing Lol...my car is booked in with them later on in the year and I drive up from Surrey.They are the only company that I trust with my car now...I cannot recommend their work enough.SJ.
Old 09 June 2020, 09:42 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Hi there
thanks
have you tried Brian @ cams performance in Darwen Lancashire?

also has a very good respectable mapper at hand

Last edited by ZANY; 09 June 2020 at 09:43 PM.
Old 10 June 2020, 04:56 AM
Dazza77
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes scoobyclinic are good at what they do,I've used since I've owed my scooby,and spent best part £25,000 on doing my car up,just felt it's a ball ache to get there and expensive.
ZANY
If you use that name on ur plate, I seen ur car parked up in Accrington, nice n shiny. No I've not heard of them.
is he good,I know with scoobyclinic I dont have to worry ,well only about the cost,ha ha.
Old 10 June 2020, 04:09 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Yes scoobyclinic are good at what they do,I've used since I've owed my scooby,and spent best part £25,000 on doing my car up,just felt it's a ball ache to get there and expensive.
ZANY
If you use that name on ur plate, I seen ur car parked up in Accrington, nice n shiny. No I've not heard of them.
is he good,I know with scoobyclinic I dont have to worry ,well only about the cost,ha ha.
yes dazza give us a shout next time you see me

thanks pal it’s only reason I bought it to wax and shine no sh!,t

The following users liked this post: