SUBAR4YOU

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2009, 04:55 PM
tsl202
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation SUBAR4YOU

hi everybody
does anyone know this tuner? i've recommended by Jolly Green near london but i'd like to have opinions from people how allready had their car modded by them.
cheers all
Old 20 August 2009, 07:18 PM
mrsounds
Scooby Regular

they done my cambelt... bent up my front hose instead of taking it off and split it somehow maybe caught it with something. but by the time i got home coolant everywhere. cost me a new hose and hours trying to find leak and hours of cleaning because its suprising it covered the whole engine bay but a lot of people are happy with them because that why i went there in the first place and for stamp saying belt has been done! but wont be going back.
Old 20 August 2009, 08:00 PM
MrJim
Scooby Regular

Len,mark and Ric, topmen wouldn,t go anywhere else i do 120 mile round trip to them just check the feedback on hampshire subaru you can trust them 100%
Old 20 August 2009, 09:17 PM
charlieogden
Scooby Regular

I can also vouch for them had a Twin turbo Legacy with them and my Impreza will be going back there later this year. All of them a very helpful, getting parts and explaining things over the phone... and if we keep spending money there i think there was talk of a rolling road going in...........

Charlie Ogden

Ps this has to be worth a %10 discount.............ha ha