Notices

apexi power meter

Search this Thread

Old 20 May 2010, 07:26 PM
ikledud
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default apexi power meter

does anyone know where i can get the fitting instructions for an apexi power meter its the analouge style one looks like a boost guage. Hope someone can help its wasting away sat in a box lol
Old 20 May 2010, 08:37 PM
vulnax999
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Do seem hard to find, found this seller below who says same .. Says only work on JDM card / JDM mass air flow meters??
The application list he posts does not include Impreza ???? hmm..

Google, google and google a bit more within results! They are out there..

Item Description:
I'm selling my very rare Apexi Power Meter. These were limited production, only available in Japan horsepower meters. This includes the gauge, harnesses, and sending unit. It is white faced and matches the older style apexi boost gauges for a very nice combo, you can smile while you watch the needles rise together. The bulbs can be changed for dash matching colors. There is a limited list of applications for these meters, I have attached a picture of the application list. I also must say that as far as I know it will only work with JDM ECUs or at least a JDM air meter (where it gets it's signal from). I will include a set of instructions, IN ENGLISH, from apexi that were harder to obtain than the meter, no joke. The unit also has a peak recall/mode button on the face. It features a control to correct HP readings by +/-30%, so if you dyno the car you can make it even more accurate. Forget attack meters and RSMs, be an exclusive baller and rock one of these era correct meters in you ride. Buy this peice of JDM Class!