Notices

Coilovers are great

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2010, 04:50 PM
deepy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coilovers are great

Especially BC ones, recently fitted and being a cheapskate I have been driving around without the rear seat so I can make the damping adjustments.

Which was bloody lucky, because when I put the 5 litres of magnolia emulsion in the boot, carefully wedged in the corner, I really didnt expect to see it appearing like some swamp monster into the passenger compartment.

Well 3 hours later and without time for pics I'm afraid, I have finally managed to tame the *******. The Mrs is well pleased that I've shown that I can use the washing machine, though she wasnt so pleased that i didnt take whatever was in there out first.

A lesson hard learned, something I've not done with paint before and wont be doing again. I really dont understand though how it can go so far in a car when it never seems quite enough to do the walls.

Now I'm going to sit down and just rock gently, while repeating the word wibble.
Old 29 July 2010, 08:33 PM
Megaman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO
That has just made me and the wife crack up... sorry to hear your misfortune but you gotta admit you can now laugh about it