Notices

carbon fibre bonnet

Search this Thread

Old 10 August 2010, 09:29 PM
glosrob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question carbon fibre bonnet

just recieved my carbon bonnet from litetuned today... will try and fit if i get time at the weekend... a few questions i need answering before going ahead.. have looked on the underneath of the new bonnet and it has the fixing for the catch and where u attatch it to the brackets on the car. it also has the openings for the washers.. wat it does not have is the holes for the vent that lies under the scoop ror the inter cooler spray... do i need to modify this vent so it fits onto the new bonnet of do i just make a mod so the cooler spray jet fits to the underside of the scoop.. surely this plated under vent does not matter just as long as air is getting to the intercooler.... also i take it i can leave off my heat shield as there are no holes for this... niether is there connections to fit my rubber stops or front rubbers... i suppose i could just glue these on if it came to it... help as i am new on here.... much appreciated.. the bonnet is exactly as the bonnet i have now but in c/fibre.... i have a bug on a 2002 plate... cheers..
Old 10 August 2010, 09:54 PM
carl heath
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

send the company an e mail if you dont get any joy on here,maybe they have the answers you need.