Notices

Uk

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2012, 11:18 PM
Nathan 11
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Uk

Hi all new here, am also now a proud owner of a 51 plate uk 300 impreza, would like like to get it to 300 bhp it has 70000 miles on it with full service history all belts done, so many routes I know any help would be great.
Thanks
Old 15 May 2012, 10:59 AM
fingerscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This question has been asked many times on here buddy, take a look through the past threads that will give you lots of ideas, but I would start with a decent panel filter (green, KN etc) pink sti injectors, sti top mount intercooler,/Bonnet scoop/undertray, 3 port boost valve, walbro fuel pump, also I assume your motor has a TD04 turbo and that will max out at around 280bhp, so an upgrade to a VF34/35 or TD05 16-18G etc Also look at your exhaust system and consider a sports down pipe and sti up- pipe or a full de-cat system. These parts should get you between 300-340bhp.

Then the most important thing to do is a remap, it will be cheaper in the long run to get as many of the upgraded parts together and then fit them then do the remap, it will save you time and money in the long run.

hope this gives you some ideas.
cheers
Grant