Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

i-tech mobile security system GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2006, 06:34 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking i-tech mobile security system GROUP BUY

I saw this car alarm advertised in Auto Express some weeks ago, and had a look at the website http://www.i-techsecurity.co.uk/index.html

Here's an alarm that will actually phone you when it's going off, gives you control over the central locking, from anywhere in the world, has a built in blackjak system, which is actually better because it switches on by your control and you can listen and talk to anyone that is near your car. All this control is done by your mobile phone, and the sim card (supplied by you) in the car alarm.

Lost your car in the multistory? A quick blip on the key fob, and your alarm goes off once, and the lights flash, there it is!

Kids left the back doors open, but you've not noticed the dash sign? Hazard lights are on and flashing until the back doors are closed.

Dragged out of the car at a set of lights, and the criminal has driven off in your car? Pop out your mobile, or any phone nearby, call your car, and disable it

Criminals break into your house, nick the car keys, drive off. Call the car from your mobile or home phone, and disable it

+ a few more things besides All that lot certainly got my interest up, so fortunatly, we've a dealer not far from me in Macclesfield. I called them up and asked about the system. Car & Home Stereo had nothing but praise for the system, and had no problems with the install in a Nissan 300sx show car. So, I sent an email to head office, enquiring about a group buy price. As you can see from the website, it's £395 inc vat to buy + about £150-£200 to actually fit by an authorised fitter. Group buy price:

£450

Thats all in, including vat and fitting! And now for the best bit: You'll see on the website that they've got 4 shops, that is irrelevant, these alarms can be fitted anywhere you are
The fitting takes around 4 hours, give or take, and can be done at your place of work or home, it doesn't matter.
To get this excellent price, for what is a very advanced bit of kit, all we need are 10 buyers.
Finally, just to pop the icing on the cake, Nomhan Imran, who I spoke to from i-tech today, will give a free upgrade to the next level of software to anyone fitting a system now.

A couple of things to note though before you go ahead and get your name down:

1/ this is NOT thatcham approved (yet!)
2/ if you have a tracker system, keep it, as you don't want to be doing the policies' job do you?

For the list, please just post your name and the nearest town to you, and pm me your contact number which I will pass on to Nomhan, he can then call you back, and arrange fitting when is best for you and his team, once we've got 10 names

1/ cw42
2/
3/
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/

Last edited by cw42; 14 March 2006 at 06:54 PM.
Old 21 March 2006, 03:58 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't believe no-one is even interested in this system. What alarms are you lot using then, if this is not good enough?