Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another big yes to Liverpool/Victoria Insurance!

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2002, 05:27 PM
imprezza99uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I`m new to the scoobie scene and i have recently just bought an MY00 2000 AWD Turbo (uk Spec) totally standard with a thatcham 1 alarm and immobiliser. B4 i bought my car i read through the insurance section on this forum to see who it would be best to give a ring for a quote on a scoobie and the name Liverpool/Victoria kept coming up time and time again! I am 34 yrs young lol, i have no no-claims discount as my Celica GT4 was stolen 2 and a half yrs ago and i lost all the discount i had with not having protected no claims, the car is parked on the drive of a night, i have made a claim within the last 5yrs which goes against you, im a HGV Driver for a living, and i live in a normal post code area! My premium is £998 fully comp, with windscreen cover, legal cover and all the usual extras like being able to drive someone elses car on my insurance. The excess`s are not too bad either. Tesco who are good too from what i hear, they wanted £1,175 and they wouldn`t insure me without a tracker as the girl i spoke too said that is the case and a stipulation of insuring an Impreza Turbo with them! The strange thing with Liverpool Victoria too is that you don`t have to have a Thatcham 1 alarm/immobiliser and it seems that security doesn`t get you any reductions which i find a bit strange as they are insuring you! I am made up though with my price and at the end of my 1st year with them they will be giving me one years no claims free so i will have 2 at the end of my 1st year with L/pool-Victoria. I cant tell you about some of the quotes i got from elsewhere as their isn`t enough space in here for the numbers!