Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2002, 09:05 PM
ronniebiggs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Im finding getting a decent insurance policy at a good price hard. Im 23 with 4 years no claims (5 years in March 2003) no claims, convictions etc. I live in a low crime area (I think its band 2-3 may be wrong) and ive been driving my scooby 1994 WRX import (totally standard) for nearly a year. My current policy is with privilege and is £1350 TPFT.

And of course the vehicle is not covered for theft as there is no security at the moment and the insuarnce requires a tracker!!!

Im totally sick of ringing companys and going through giving them all my detail and then after 15 minutes they say sorry we carnt insure you your not 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me somewhere to try and if your details match my own can you tell me how much you pay!

Finally do you get cheeper policys if your in some sort of club.

Many thanks, in anticipation.
Old 14 November 2002, 10:24 PM
barryc
Scooby Regular

http://www.kstroud.fsnet.co.uk/Car_Insurance.htm
this is a web site somebody sent to me it has alot of company there give it a try you never know

Barry
Old 14 November 2002, 11:03 PM
ronniebiggs
Scooby Regular

Cheers Mate ill give it ago