Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Plan and 2.5ltr STi

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2005, 05:32 PM
Mo
Scooby Regular

Location: the fastest rentals in town......0-100mph in 10 seconds
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up A Plan and 2.5ltr STi

In the 6 or so years with Scooby ownership my insurance renewal has always been higher than the last years despite turning 25 then 30, owning the car without damage and for another year theft free , so I end up on the phone to the same select companies trying to secure a better deal, which I get in the end usually around £200 less than the renewal but around the same figure as the past years. Same old excuses, more thefts, more crashes, younger drivers etc etc Anyway...............

Last year I was lucky enough to be in a position to get a new unmodded JDM STi and only 2 companies would quote me, one of which was A-Plan - less than £900 fc with the other 'alf as a named driver, thanks Olly This year on the same car with a full exhaust system and a 2.5ltr block it actually came down............................

.....................by £2 Thanks Matt and the rest of the team at A-Plan for actually knowing what you are on about and not following the pack like the rest of 'em.