Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transit creashes into girlfriend - help please

Search this Thread

Old 18 October 2006, 08:33 AM
burbs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transit creashes into girlfriend - help please

Juts been woken up by a phone call from girlfriend.

She was on way to work, got off an a-road onto the slip road, drives down to join the next road, she is stationary as she cant join the flowing traffic as there is no room. Guy comes behind her in a transit van and smashes into the back. She is pushed out into the on coming traffic and luckily the cars who are coming towards her manage to stop. He has hit her quite hard apparently, so hard the stereo has come out.

My questions are, this guy drives for a company - what now? Do i just ring that company? What will happen then? Will it affect no claims bounus for me etc?
Old 18 October 2006, 04:14 PM
simo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Worth a call to the company to ask for their insurance contact details as you can deal direct with their insurers. You are meant to let your co know that she has been involved in a accident as although it may not be here fault it still goes on your record.

If you claim thru their insurance it will not effect your ncb. Even if you go thru your own as long as it is not her fault it will not effect it but if yours repairs the car & then claims it back you will have to pay your excess until it is recovered for you in most cases.