Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keith Michaels 13/08/2007

Search this Thread

Old 07 August 2007, 08:54 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Keith Michaels 13/08/2007

Please be aware that i won't be in the office Monday 13th August, so if your policy is due or you need to make any adjustments that day please try and contact me this week

(My day off is Subaru related, should be some pictures in the Gallery on Monday evening)
Old 07 August 2007, 09:17 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know someone who won't to bothered

clicky the Midland scoobies thread
Old 07 August 2007, 09:53 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dazza01
I know someone who won't to bothered

clicky the Midland scoobies thread
I'm not Jason though ...although i will make him aware of that post.

In all fairness to him Monday was his first day back after a 2 week holiday, and being the sales manager i'm sure you can appreciate he had a lot of work to catch up on.
Old 08 August 2007, 11:49 AM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
I'm not Jason though ...although i will make him aware of that post.

In all fairness to him Monday was his first day back after a 2 week holiday, and being the sales manager i'm sure you can appreciate he had a lot of work to catch up on.
I know your not Jason i was just highlighting to you how poor KM's customer service is, as its your business is to sell insurance to customers, by Jason not bothering to call this customer back he lost that business, i wonder how many other "customers" he didn't call back on Monday ? losing you how much more business.
Old 08 August 2007, 12:49 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dazza01
I know your not Jason i was just highlighting to you how poor KM's customer service is, as its your business is to sell insurance to customers, by Jason not bothering to call this customer back he lost that business, i wonder how many other "customers" he didn't call back on Monday ? losing you how much more business.
I have spoken to Jason, and it would certainly appear that there are two sides to the story.
Old 08 August 2007, 05:09 PM
PICKLE
Scooby Regular

Gary, just a quick ques for you.

Currently have the P1 insured with you guys, thinking of changing it for an Skyline R33GTR, and was wondering if you can insure them competively??

Cheers.
Old 08 August 2007, 05:10 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by PICKLE
Gary, just a quick ques for you.

Currently have the P1 insured with you guys, thinking of changing it for an Skyline R33GTR, and was wondering if you can insure them competively??

Cheers.
Oh yes
Old 08 August 2007, 05:25 PM
PICKLE
Scooby Regular

Might be in touch soon then Gary

Thanks
Old 08 August 2007, 08:23 PM
turbo sheep
Scooby Newbie

I have spoken to Jason, and it would certainly appear that there are two sides to the story.
and what otherside of the story is there.im the guy in question.i rang your firm on monday at 11.00 and spoke to jason about changing my insurance to a wrx.he said he would get back to me.4 hours later still hadnt replied so i rang again.oh jasons on the phone as soon as he gets off it i shall get him to call you.now i drove from newbury back home to nottingham and still no call back.when i got home at 4.35 i rang again.got someone who said oh we have been rather busy.well so had i that day but i still looked after my customer and drove home 120 miles i think i was quite busy to dont you think.i then gets well were waiting for the insurance company to get back to us why was i told at 4.35....next day i get home at 12.00 and still no phonecall so i ring again and get jason saying oh the company your with wont insure you (why its a subaru not a ferrari and im 39 not 18)...he then says well we can do it with another company for 839.00.or £745.00 cause im 10 months into my policy...your off your rocker....so i rang A-PLAN delighted to hear of my plight with you and got me a quote for £480.00.......guess where my money went mr micheals.i dont care if he was off for 6 months the service was rubbish.you should recieve my letter of cancelation in a few days to which i expect prompt return of proof of my no claims...please remember to put a stamp on it.

Last edited by turbo sheep; 08 August 2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08 August 2007, 08:40 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by turbo sheep
and what otherside of the story is there.im the guy in question.i rang your firm on monday at 11.00 and spoke to jason about changing my insurance to a wrx.he said he would get back to me.4 hours later still hadnt replied so i rang again.oh jasons on the phone as soon as he gets off it i shall get him to call you.now i drove from newbury back home to nottingham and still no call back.when i got home at 4.35 i rang again.got someone who said oh we have been rather busy.well so had i that day but i still looked after my customer and drove home 120 miles i think i was quite busy to dont you think.i then gets well were waiting for the insurance company to get back to us.....next day i get home at 12.00 and still no phonecall so i ring again and get jason saying oh the company your with wont insure you (why its a subaru not a ferrari and im 39 not 18)...he then says well we can do it with another company for 839.00....your off your rocker....so i rang A-PLAN delighted to hear of my plight with you and got me a quote for £480.00.......guess where my money mr micheals.i dont care if he was off for 6 months the service was rubbish.you should recieve my letter of cancelation in a few days to which i expect prompt return of proof of my no claims...please remember to put a stamp on it.
Jason had to speak to your current insurers to see if they would cover the new car. After waiting for them to call us they advised they wouldn't, so he had to approach several other insurers to see if we could place the business elsewhere. Unfortunately this isn't a five minute job, and we had to wait for those companies to get back to us, which is what the hold up was.
Eventually we did find a company who would quote, and that is the best price they would offer.
We then offered to cancel your current policy, and didn't charge you the £25 admin fee we could have done as a gesture of good will.
After reading your thread Jason tried to ring you twice today, but he is still waiting for you to return his call.

If you require further information please feel free to contact Jason on 0208 6427868.
Old 08 August 2007, 08:52 PM
Moley
Sponsor

After reading your latest post on Midland Scoobies about trying to get in touch with Jason today i'll let him know and get him to call you first thing in the morning.

I'd also like to have a wee chat aswell, as i take being called a 'cheeky ******' very personally, especially when i was only explaining why the quote took so long.
Old 08 August 2007, 08:54 PM
turbo sheep
Scooby Newbie

well i apologise for not answering my phone it was in my works van.when i found out someone had phoned i rang 3 times but no answer so i gave up......why was i told at 4.35 about this and not straight away when i rang at 2.00 that would have appesed me and calmed me down somewhat.i realise you have other customers but a simple we are trying other companies would have worked wonders.......
Old 08 August 2007, 09:02 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by turbo sheep
well i apologise for not answering my phone it was in my works van.when i found out someone had phoned i rang 3 times but no answer so i gave up......why was i told at 4.35 about this and not straight away when i rang at 2.00 that would have appesed me and calmed me down somewhat.i realise you have other customers but a simple we are trying other companies would have worked wonders.......
I'm sure Jason can enlighten you tomorrow.

I personally try to get back to everyone as soon as possible, but as i'm sure you can appreciate we are very very busy at times (especially Mondays), and callbacks can sometimes get delayed.

Hence my original (now hijacked) post advising people when i won't be available. I ment it as a post to try and help people, but maybe i shouldn't bother next time if this is the responce i get.
Old 08 August 2007, 09:15 PM
turbo sheep
Scooby Newbie

well thats what i call customer service letting people no the situation,not leaving it till 4.35 to tell me.like i said a simple call or even a text would have done but i got nothing for 5 and half hours.i gave him the info at 11.00 and when he asked for the reg plate he quickly said oh well i shall call you back.and put the phone down.i was wondering what was wrong,was the car stolen,write off,i no it had a private plate on my head was spinning.i thought id bought a wrong un.................tbh £839.00 is a bit steep dont you think when i got it for much much less.i no its a turbo etc but it aint no ferrari.
Old 08 August 2007, 09:19 PM
DAVE-W
Scooby Regular

Gary does of course have many satisfied customers on here
Old 08 August 2007, 09:23 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by DAVE-W
Gary does of course have many satisfied customers on here
Cheers chap

Impreza's have much worse claim stats than Ferrari's BTW

As above though i'll get Jason to ring you tomorrow, as all i can tell you is what he told me. (am getting caught in the middle a bit)
Old 08 August 2007, 09:46 PM
turbo sheep
Scooby Newbie

im not saying that he doesnt ,oh good grief.im just saying about the experience ive encountered with another member of his team.

i do not have a problem with gary ok.
Old 08 August 2007, 11:06 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Hence my original (now hijacked) post advising people when i won't be available. I ment it as a post to try and help people, but maybe i shouldn't bother next time if this is the responce i get.
Apoloigies Gary i didn't add on to your thread to have a go at you personally, i just wanted it brought to the atten of KM's to see if Jason could sort this out as i knew someone from KM's was a member on here, just wasn't sure who.
But its nice to see the power of SN working although in this case it didn't work out, but on reading the other thread seems you have many other satisifed customers
Old 13 August 2007, 03:00 PM
Moley
Sponsor

This is why i wasn't at work.....

https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...odays-mod.html

Old 14 August 2007, 12:12 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up

Please be aware that i won't be in the office Monday 13th August, so if your policy is due or you need to make any adjustments that day please try and contact me this week

(My day off is Subaru related, should be some pictures in the Gallery on Monday evening)
Well, no bloody point contacting me when I am on holiday I mean, you must know that I was going and sending out my renewal the same week I was away is just plain silly.

If you really insist on dropping my premium by 10% on renewal then at least tell me about it BEFORE I go on holiday so that I can drink the saving whilst I am away

Cheers m8

Renewed today....
Old 14 August 2007, 07:56 AM
n one
Scooby Regular

Gary, expect my call later on today for a quote.

Neil
Old 14 August 2007, 08:11 AM
scoobynewbie72
Scooby Regular

When I 1st got my WRX I rang KM for a quote and tbh they never even got back to me so I can believe what people are saying.
Old 14 August 2007, 09:13 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon!
Well, no bloody point contacting me when I am on holiday I mean, you must know that I was going and sending out my renewal the same week I was away is just plain silly.

If you really insist on dropping my premium by 10% on renewal then at least tell me about it BEFORE I go on holiday so that I can drink the saving whilst I am away

Cheers m8

Renewed today....
Lol, i saw your paperwork at the top af a mini-mountain of paper sitting on my desk this morning
Old 14 August 2007, 12:56 PM
AndyC_772
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynewbie72
When I 1st got my WRX I rang KM for a quote and tbh they never even got back to me so I can believe what people are saying.
I think they're just busy - I had to call a few times but eventually got through to Gary this morning. Seeing as how his quote came in £85 cheaper than my best quote from elsewhere, a bit of trouble getting through on the phone doesn't seem like too big a deal.
Old 17 August 2007, 01:13 PM
PeterUK300
Scooby Regular

No complaints from me... Gary and KM came through trumps.......
Any company will upset some customers. Trouble being when people get pissed off they shout out loud. When people get great service (as I did from Gary and KM) they are not so well voiced....

I would think (well know from reading the forums) that KM are very good at what they do/offer. With many very satisfied clients.....

You can not please all the people all of the time....

Oh and if I was Jason I would not bother ringing you as it would be a lost cause.. and a waste of a phone call.... Damage done....