Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wren Policy Cancelled Good service !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04 May 2002, 10:19 AM
GAZZ SCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Hi
You probabally don't hear these comments very often so i thought i would post it to restore some respect with insurance companys.

I took out a policy for my Clio 172 on the 3rd March this year and it cost £767 for the full year which i paid in full, This policy was wren policy at lloyds arranged by chris knott insurance.

Last week i purchased a Audi TT 225 and they would not change my policy over for various reasons so i had to cancel it and pay in full for another policy with another company www.elephant.co.uk(good service aswell).
I wrote a letter on Wednesday this week to cancel my policy within a 2 month period with Wren and in the documents it said i would get 65% of the policy back which equates to £498.55.
I had a little moan in the letter about why should i have lose out because they would not cover me and stated that i should get back £639(worked out at £767 divided by 12 x2)

Anyway got a cheque in the post this morning for £626, i would have expected at least 4-8 weeks for them to part with the money but hey im very suprised

Very happy with the result on this one

Thanks Wren at Lloyds :-)

Gazza