Notices

HELP NO LIGHTS RELAY LOCATION PLEAAASE !

Search this Thread

Old 18 December 2004, 09:52 PM
wrexxx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy HELP NO LIGHTS RELAY LOCATION PLEAAASE !

Hi guys,

Returning home last night from workshop having finally fitted headlamp panels, wing, bumper and noticed the following stopped working my rear driving lights, front fog lights, interior lights, dash illumination (all) and the stereo stopped working the next day

I checked and double checked all the fuses under the dash and in the engine bay (2x 15's were blown so I replaced) and thought Phewww but to my horror still nothing ???

Ive just had to repair the car bit by bit from a front end smash having to swerve into a another car because a heroin head jumped in front of my car whilst being chased by coppers, wish I hit him instead now as its left me with a very empty pocket, a car awaiting re-spray and mot.

What do the above all have in common ? do they share the same relay ? if so where is the relay ? have checked what I assume is the relays in the engine bay fuse compartment but they seem ok, well they didnt look burnt. Would really really appreciate some guide in the right direction here cant afford an electrician at mo...

Thanks people.

1994 WRX STi WAGON JDM
Old 18 December 2004, 11:42 PM
wrexxx
Scooby Regular

im sitting here hitting refresh in hope of a reply lol
Old 19 December 2004, 01:54 PM
wrexxx
Scooby Regular

I have also been out and checked the relay that shares the sidelight and fogs and swopped for a working one but no luck, also noticed the neons fitted by previous owner have stopped working, I assume this is all wired to accesories or something ? any ideas guys as to where to check next ? Did a search and read a few posts but nothing that could help Its doing my nut in now i feel the urge for some petrol and a box of matches