Midlands (England) Midlands Meetings & Events

NEW YEARS EVE !!

Search this Thread

Old 30 December 2008, 04:06 PM
scoobybubbles
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW YEARS EVE !!

Finally i'm having a drinkie poo's for anyone thats up for it, sorry for such short notice, my house tomorrow at 7pm, all welcome!!!
Poker in the dining room, wii and games in the lounge, bar and food in the kitchen, dancing in all rooms!!!

Happy New Year to All!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 31 December 2008, 10:53 PM
EmzWRX
Scooby Regular

Oh Tracey I feel awful, I could have come for a bit just read the post, soooo sorry hun, hopefully some of the boys turned up!!!! if not sure Donna and Daz made up for it!!!

Next time promise!!!
Old 01 January 2009, 11:44 AM
SC008Y_MAD
Scooby Regular

I was there. I made the effort. I was on my own for most of the evening. Luckily Jimmy turned up and I spoke to him about this and that (Scoobys ) then I left as I was bored. But it was good just to get out off my parents house for a bit.
Thanks again for the invite and your hospitality

Happy New Year
Old 01 January 2009, 07:59 PM
F1 CJE UK
Scooby Regular

Happy New Year guys
Old 02 January 2009, 12:32 AM
BROOKS1E
Scooby Regular

sorry tracey that we couldnt make it but hope to see you soon at the next meet ok happy new year
Old 02 January 2009, 01:21 AM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

Gutted I missed this would of been good to put faces to the cars on here!
Old 02 January 2009, 09:57 AM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

Location: irchester / northants , can also be found at babs.forumotion.com

Sorry i missed it trace ,i havent managed to get on the cpu much over the break , happy new year to ya all

Dave
Old 06 January 2009, 02:46 PM
scoobybubbles
Scooby Regular

hey dont worry all, it was a nice evening even tho poor darren was bored! no on ehere of his age poor thing! 18 year olds playing poker and old farts being old! lol Emz i didnt get round to inviting donna and now i feel awful!!!! i must go and see them! they only seem to be in the evening and im always busy then, but i must make an effort, after all its only next door!!!

WEll happy new year everyone! Darren has a meet organised in Turvey not sure who knows abot it! but Hopefully we can all get together soon!

Ash i look forward to meeting you, my son really wants to meet you as your into music! and i mentioned u doing a DJ session here , we all like the sound of that!! i just got a new denon dock for my ipod! need to try it later!! yippy!!

laters all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06 January 2009, 03:32 PM
EmzWRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobybubbles
hey dont worry all, it was a nice evening even tho poor darren was bored! no on ehere of his age poor thing! 18 year olds playing poker and old farts being old! lol Emz i didnt get round to inviting donna and now i feel awful!!!! i must go and see them! they only seem to be in the evening and im always busy then, but i must make an effort, after all its only next door!!!

WEll happy new year everyone! Darren has a meet organised in Turvey not sure who knows abot it! but Hopefully we can all get together soon!

Ash i look forward to meeting you, my son really wants to meet you as your into music! and i mentioned u doing a DJ session here , we all like the sound of that!! i just got a new denon dock for my ipod! need to try it later!! yippy!!

Hi Tracey, you is back woooo hoooo, not seen you for ages, get on BABS and get your name down for the meet, Bluebyyou is gonna put a note on here about it, hope you can make the 18th, will be good to finally meet you, spoke to Donna the other day and she said she hadn't seen you!, sure it'll all come together soon!!!!

Old 07 January 2009, 11:47 AM
SC008Y_MAD
Scooby Regular

Tracy, the meet has been all organized for the 18th Jan, at the Ye Three Fyshes. All info is on BABS.
Old 09 January 2009, 12:13 PM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

No worries, lol. Tell him I will record him a mix sometime soon, will b doin one today but recently found some strange feedback int he recordings when I play them back, so theres something up with the wires somewhere!

What is he into again? Drum n Bass, Garage? 4x4 garage?

Ash
Old 12 January 2009, 01:37 PM
scoobybubbles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ash002004
No worries, lol. Tell him I will record him a mix sometime soon, will b doin one today but recently found some strange feedback int he recordings when I play them back, so theres something up with the wires somewhere!

What is he into again? Drum n Bass, Garage? 4x4 garage?

Ash
He likes all sorts really, i would say more garage, byt who knows its just noise to me!! lol i got ministry of sound 1, 2 and chill for xmas, i really like the 2nd one , but thats prob all a bit old for ur likeing , however gary loved it!!! and bought his own copy!

He has had to remove his speaker and amp from his car now as it ****ed his batterey up, still something wrong with his car not sure what! it doesnt like starting! has new batt. i think its his driving!!! lol are you coming to our meet on sunday at a pub in turvey? arranged by darren! its gonna be cool !

t x
Old 12 January 2009, 06:26 PM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

He likes all sorts really, i would say more garage, byt who knows its just noise to me!! lol i got ministry of sound 1, 2 and chill for xmas, i really like the 2nd one , but thats prob all a bit old for ur likeing , however gary loved it!!! and bought his own copy!

He has had to remove his speaker and amp from his car now as it ****ed his batterey up, still something wrong with his car not sure what! it doesnt like starting! has new batt. i think its his driving!!! lol are you coming to our meet on sunday at a pub in turvey? arranged by darren! its gonna be cool !

t x
Lol yeah my dad has every single one! I have one vinyl- "night train" by cant remember without looking at it, that's a classic I always made my dad put on repeat! (All aboard....! The night train! - it goes, lol)

What amp-wiring kit is he using? He may of overloaded it somewhere along the line of the wires, may not necessarily be his battery... I'll do him a cd to blow his sub and amp up if thats the case lol. have loads of bassy tunes
Old 12 January 2009, 06:27 PM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

Ooh and don't think I'll make the meet, I have 5 assignments overdue since before xmas, and I'm second week back at college now and haven't even touched my college workbag all holiday! Lol really need to catch them up this weekend coming if I'm to stand a chance of going Uni this september...lol
Old 12 January 2009, 08:17 PM
scoobybubbles
Scooby Regular

Indeed young man! tut tut!!! get ur work done!!! im lawys harrassing gary about school work , he's a nightmare!