Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Threads in NSR

Search this Thread

Old 23 June 2014, 06:47 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Threads in NSR

Just looked after being away for a week Not one made me want to type in any.
Old 23 June 2014, 07:06 PM
Cpt Jack Sparrow
Scooby Regular

Except this one.

Last edited by Cpt Jack Sparrow; 24 June 2014 at 06:41 PM.
Old 23 June 2014, 07:07 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ths site is dying on its **** sadly as is the subaru marque in general, if you want a laugh check out the for sale sites on facebook, i never knew there were so many non turbo'd imprezas around, all broken and just need this and that.................
Old 23 June 2014, 08:00 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

To my observation, traffic here is understandably thin in summer. People should be enjoying the sun shine with their real life contacts without checking SN/FB/Twitter on their mobile phones every two minutes. People at work should focus on their work, anyway.

However, I agree that this site is not as populated as before. Just make the most of it whenever it appeals to you. If this place doesn't enthuse you any more, you might as well stick to Facebook. I hear that that is more interactive than this one these days. For me, any site e.g. FB that talks about inane stuff like what one has eaten today or which theme park or cinema someone is etc. doesn't excite me at all. But that's just me. Nothing against Facebook and its members at all, but personally, I do prefer a forum format. Also, you don't have to call each and every one of your contacts your 'friend' here. All your virtual and even some real life contacts you chit chat with can't possibly be your 'friends'.

On SN, there's a thread going on Football atm; there's a thread going on a stupid driver as well as on DYK's lime green pushbike that looks like it has come out of some rave festival . You can chip in any of them if you like. But if you don't want to, then it's up to you. Have a good evening nonetheless.
Old 24 June 2014, 10:58 AM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Avoid subaru FB groups at all costs. I joined one and posted my findings in SN General. The amount of utter sh1te cars and retards on those sort of groups is unbelievable. I was genuinely surprised by the amount of sheds and dump valves etc for sale and being talked about. I didn't realise it was this bad because I suppose I am used to seeing the better examples on enthusiast's forums such as this site.
Old 24 June 2014, 06:34 PM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jamie
Just looked after being away for a week Not one made me want to type in any.

You could try posting something a little more interesting and then other people might be tempted to reply.