Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BB: PJ & Jade (AKA Ms Piggy) at it again?

Search this Thread

Old 27 June 2002, 02:16 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Was just watching a bit on E4 whilst eating my lunch and overheard an interesting conversation between Jade and PJ. Basically Jade was telling PJ that she'd spoken to BB and they'd told her that nothing had been aired in regards to something that happened between the two of them. Jade then said she would have told PJ last night when she was informed but he had gone to bed. She also said she was sobbing after the said incident. PJ asked if she was sure and she said "BB promised that in a professional capacity nothing had been shown on TV". To which PJ replied "cool, so I do still have a job then".

This doesnt sound like the first incident (rumoured BJ for PJ) as we saw most of that so that means BB would be lying. Also they were in bed on Tues night with Jade having no top on so perhaps it went further although IIRC Adele and Alex were also in the bedroom.

Any ideas?
Old 27 June 2002, 02:26 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

been reading the BB BBS (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/) and it seems that when jade spoke to the shrink last night he implied that the public hate her and to sort herself out. the PJ BJ was also raised and he told her nothing was shown (meaning it was under the covers so nothing was obvious)

this is why jade is saying sorry to sophie today.

unfortunatly, if you only follow BB via the official web site or C4 then you miss half of it- last night was full of ppl realising what was going on behind their backs but the C4 site only covered about 2% this am. in fact they even have a poll up today asking why jade has changed!!!! cause of thier shrink!!!

C4 need to sort the show out, this yr the tasks have been a joke and so has the live feeds- they would do better to run a 2-3hr delay and edit the swearing rather than just cut huge chunks so they can use a 15min delay. also- why not just ask them to swear less!

T
Old 27 June 2002, 02:28 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

just ripped this from that forum:

"URGENT - Jade & the psychologist
The psychologist has clearly told the contestants that he has met things that are going to radically change their behaviour inside the house.

As far as I know this is unprecedented.

Sitting here now listening to Jade "explain" her behaviour, and apologise (now there's a first) to Sophie, nobody can doubt that the whole dynamic within the house will be changed for the rest of the show.

There is a serious danger that this is going to make a farce of the show but the key question is:-

ARE ENDEMOL/C4/E4 GOING TO TELL THE PUBLIC WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT OR ARE THEY GOING TO TRY TO GLOSS OVER IT?

So far the signs do not look good. I can't see any sign on the official C4 website that they are going to acknowledge why Jade has suddenly had a Road To Damascus conversion, nor on the E4 ticker.

THIS STINKS!

I'm about to e-mail BBLB and any other address I can find on the official website with my views, please do the same if you feel as strongly. Perhaps together we can at least persuade them to admit what has happened (though there's about as much chance of a full explanation as of a sincere Jade apology)."

to right!
Old 27 June 2002, 02:31 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Aye the tasks have been sh*te this year. I remember last year when they had to do specific dances at any time of the day. This meant if they were sleeping at 8am and the music sounded they had to rush outside and do the correct dance within 30 secs or fail - was well funny seeing the lazy bast*rds getting woke so early.

Am getting sick of watching chicken cam every 10 mins or listening to a good conversation only for them to switch the sound to some birds outside. Sort it out please!
Old 27 June 2002, 02:34 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

i cant belive C4 would rather have no sound but a 15 min loop instead of 90% sound on a 2hr delay...odd.

they are also being very sneaky about what they show, just because they are filmed 24/7 doesnt mean we see everything! unless you watch E4 non stop you can be easily manipulated by the editing.

T
Old 27 June 2002, 02:38 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Did you see the program last Fri before the eviction that was questioning that E4 show us exactly what they want us to see. The Endermol Chairman was less than forthcoming with good arguments to oppose this view.

I just want to see and hear whats happening. Surely they can just beep out swear words or offer an over 18's version of E4. On Survivor they are f'ing every 5 mins and that was shown at 9pm onwards most weeks so why should E4 be any different at that time?
Old 27 June 2002, 02:49 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

the problem is they are trying to edit swearing, slandder, copywrite, privacy of ppl outside, etc, etc and the way they do it is to have a switch to cut from 10 secs back from when they hear the offending thing- as the delay is so short they have no time to back up and so it properly so you end up with huge gaps in sound- much better to say "look ppl, you know your on TV, watch the swearing before 9"
Old 27 June 2002, 03:15 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Hmm maybe something to do with sleeptalking. Her and PJ are now talking to the group about it and apparently when Jade starts PJ follows suit and they both say some astonishing things. This rings true as I saw a bit either last night or the night before. This is also why Jade spoke to the shrink.
Old 28 June 2002, 01:07 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Urgh! BJ from Jade! I reckon that's worse than a 'two-bagger'.
Old 28 June 2002, 01:18 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

the whole thing with the shrink is a joke- C4 are conning the public. they have told the housemates how they are seen by the public- hence the way they have changed their attitudes.

so much for "no outside contact"

T