Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Rave review, raindance l;ast saturday...

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2002, 04:45 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

...will be V short as i cant remember too much of it!!!
All I will say is that the free dodgems were a nice touch and driving one handed with a can of redstripe is a new one on me.
I spent most of the night in the hardcore room as it was kicking. Nice and full too and it was nice to see some attractive ladies giving it to the hardcore sound.
Sets of note were Kaos (cos he played madworld, the tune which makes me rush, HARD!)Kevin energy for bringing Vinnie along with him (vinnie being a hardcore dancer who always makes me rush) and Hixxy for ending the night with the hardcore mix of "Set you Free".
Also shouts to my friends Cris-e-manic, uplift and HB for their sets. Good effort considering the **** monitors they had to put up with.
Also, big up to My mate Matty Wildcard who ws adament he wasnt going to the rave, then he was adament he wasnt going to stay long once he turned up, then he was adament he wasnt going to get a set on the mic, then he was adament he wasnt going to lose his voice whilst MCing. you can guess what happened though.
I was dancing from 10pm till about 3am it was that good. then I rested for about 1/2 an hour and then went back to the dancing again. I was rushing harder than I've ever done and it felt fantastic. All this on a natural as always. All my mates were there, the atmosphere was cracking, no trouble at all, I was rushing harder than I've ever rushed before. It was everything a rave should be. Big up to the raindance crew. This will go down as one of the best raves i've EVER been to. ever.
astraboy.
Shouts to: MC wildcard, Tenz, Carlo, Grob le frog, raveangel, HB, ponder, Caine, Sweetstar, Tom U4EA, Kaos, Vinnie, Crissy, Uplift, Desire, Rick, Snow, Barticle, Nitr-8, Doc-E, and aaaaah, my memory and its gashness has let me down again. I'll let you know when it returns.