Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I don't believe this......

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2003, 12:23 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

The Home Office is searching for large country houses and former hotels to be used as induction centres for thousands of newly-arrived asylum seekers.
Nice [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] let's give 'em a Rolls Royce and a butler while we're at it [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2673149.stm

Apparently the idea is to get around the objections of local people FFS [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] Why can't this dumb assed government understand that we DO NOT want these 'people' coming here or being 'dispersed' around OUR country [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 19 January 2003, 12:29 PM
Scooby Snax
Scooby Regular

here here
Old 19 January 2003, 12:43 PM
Boost II
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Don't forget to give them a nice laboratory too so they can make poisons and bombs to attack us with.
Old 19 January 2003, 01:22 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

FFS[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Anyone fancy moving abroad, can't be many folk left in some countries
Old 19 January 2003, 01:30 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Angry

fancy moving abroad
Bob - I do but the countries I want to go to won't let me just move in and live there (unlike this place that seems to take any old scum - and then treat them like royalty)[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 19 January 2003, 01:40 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Old 19 January 2003, 02:17 PM
skiddus_markus
Scooby Regular

I bet you've been dying to use that Katana.Will it get as much webspace as the Camel spider though?

[Edited by skiddus_markus - 1/19/2003 2:17:43 PM]

Trending Topics

Old 19 January 2003, 02:20 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Old 19 January 2003, 02:33 PM
Luke
BANNED

Next they will demand that our wifes /girlfriends sleep with them to make them feel at home.... Trouble is most will want to rape them. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyes, mr goverment where are the female immigrants..all left at home to fend for themselves.

Its going to end in street wars.
Old 19 January 2003, 02:35 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

Here it is in a nutshell.

The asylum seekers come into this country by the thousands and you get the pillocks (MPs) saying how great it is and how the british public will welcome them (not true).

The asylum seekers get housed in poor areas where the locals must accept them and try to integrate or they will be accused of being racist.

The MPs live in swanky posh neighbourhoods that have little or no contact with anyone ethnic. If there is talk of a refugee centre going up nearby then the residents band together petitioning for it not to go ahead.

They are all hypocrites. The poor neighbourhoods at breaking point anyway are the casualties.

If you look down in history different cultures dont really integrate. It is tribal and all hets lets loose when one tribe encroaches (grows too big) on the other.

This country really is too small for everyone to live side-by-side. WTF do i have in common with an iraqi kerd or a Kosovan?????If the asylum seekers keep to their cultures and dont accpet ours then how can this be good for the future???

The future is bleak.........(and before anyone plays the race card this is what a lot of people think. Just common sense which a lot lack!)
Old 19 January 2003, 02:47 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Compare the size of USA and UK...

Now look at how many LEGAL immigrants we take..

UK= 90,000 per year
USA <10,000 per year

Even the EU Parliament say we are taking in too many now.
Old 19 January 2003, 03:28 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

Lets put the immigrants into Manchester and Liverpool, lets see how long they want to stay.

If ur from Manchester or Liverpool, sorry, that was a low blow... REF...
Old 19 January 2003, 04:14 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry

Last week: doctor's surgery closes in Derby, 1900 patients forced to find a new practise:
This week: same doctor's surgery re-opens, exclusively for asylum seekers[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
True: saw it on the teletext.
Alcazar
Old 19 January 2003, 04:24 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

People in general are morons in my view. They just can't see the bigger picture but let me try to put in some points.

Well true that asylum seekers are a nuisance and that they cost a few million quid to support yes? But lets just go back a bit and think. We are about to embark on a war that had nothing to do with us to begin with which would initially cost us a few billion quid. Now on order of magnitude, the asylum seekers and firemen situation is about a 1000 times less (for those who don't know and i know some don't, 1 billion = 1000 million).

Now think about it. Waste of money or not? Better yet, I haven't heard none of you lot complaining about the rapid price in petrol prices over the months as a direct result of the war.

Oooh the war is about crushing terrorism! OH NOZ!!

Yeah only a tool would say that. If it truelly is about crushing terrorism, then wtf is happening with the IRA? Oh sorry, they ain't brown skinned towel head so they're classified as "Freedom Fighters" instead eh?

One day you guys will too learn how to do some basic maths and not trust every content of the BNP website which in my view is the most moronic idiotic site ever invented by some d*ckless ****** who are sooo insecure about themselves that its waaay to depressing. They make www.rotten.com or even the goatse website alluring compared to them lot.

Yeah I'm a troll, but even I know where the limits towards decency are.
Old 19 January 2003, 04:27 PM
cryptwalk
Scooby Regular

Lets put the immigrants into Manchester and Liverpool, lets see how long they want to stay.

If ur from Manchester or Liverpool, sorry, that was a low blow... REF...
We have them here already. I do maintenance work for a housing firm in Manchester and they house alot of asylum seekers.

You wouldnt believe how much they get paid per week by the home office to house these people. They get inspected every 6 months and every house had to be in tip top condition. They have to come in to sign every week where they get money, gas and electric.

Theres even been a few cases where the asylum seekers have gone awol from the property and taken everything in the house with them. We have to deal with smashed windows, broken fixtures etc etc everyday. One of the properties which houses about 10 from 1 family has 4 cars outside which they happily use everday you bet without Ins, tax or mot. The police were called last week when a 14 year old from the same family was racing up and down the road in one of these cars, drunk. Another seeker from the house next door came out and asked him to stop, thus resulted in 3 of the boys jumping the complaintent. The police were called to stop both the family's killing each other.

You see they fit right in here.

This country is going to the dogs, fact.

[Edited by cryptwalk - 1/19/2003 4:30:29 PM]
Old 19 January 2003, 04:45 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

Katana there you go. Knew someone would bring in the race card with that BNP bollocks. I dont support the BNP, neither do the rest. Its just down to living in this country and feeling like it is getting out of control. Nothing to do with colour. Stop playing the race card.

Question: Why can muslims or any other ethnic grouping express an opinion in this country without being accused of bigotry or racism BUT when christians (our national religion) speak about such things then they get shouted down for being racist.

Not many want to live side-by-side with refugees/asylum seekers. That is a fact and not racist. In their home countries do they want to live with brits. do they fek. Part of life im afraid Katana.

Heard in the news a taliban fighter is claiming asylum for fear of being killed by the northern alliance. Oh dear me.....
Old 19 January 2003, 04:53 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Race? Nothing to do with race, it's to do with thier attitude [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I remember some old boy on a Kilroy programme asking why they didn't stand and fight for thier countries like we had to when we were threatend in WW2.

These people are just cowardly sponges. They should go and sort thier own countriies out instead of pitching up here IMO [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 19 January 2003, 05:07 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Not many want to live side-by-side with refugees/asylum seekers. That is a fact and not racist. In their home countries do they want to live with brits. do they fek. Part of life im afraid Katana.
Another perfect example on what I was talking about.

Fine you ravaged their country, stole their wealth and now expect to get away scot free with it? Where do you think 99% of all the British wealth came from? Thats right. If you read some kind of GCSE history then you'd know where it all came from.

And I did not bring out the race card at all.

Oh and what you're saying could also be saying that you don't want to live next to some council tennants in your bought home. But guess what? Thats life.
Old 19 January 2003, 05:08 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

These people are just cowardly sponges. They should go and sort thier own countriies out instead of pitching up here IMO
Could also be council tennants. You know like the single mom who gets 1000 quid a month for nothing..
Old 19 January 2003, 05:12 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Question: Why can muslims or any other ethnic grouping express an opinion in this country without being accused of bigotry or racism BUT when christians (our national religion) speak about such things then they get shouted down for being racist.
Lol National religion? WTF are you on anyway? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOD!
Old 19 January 2003, 05:22 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Angry

Doctors have been instructed to de-register patients and start treating asylum seekers in certain areas, An 88 year old woman who had been with a particular practice for over 20 years was recently de-registered and told by her GP that he had been told to do this and had no power to stop this happening
Old 19 January 2003, 05:24 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

I've heard that Alien have impregnanted lots of women in Brazil. Everything the newspaper says its true. Either that or its a blatant lie. Who's to say?
Old 19 January 2003, 05:30 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Katana, personally I agree with everything the tabloids say and believe the X Files are a documentary
Old 19 January 2003, 05:31 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Sure. I also don't believe that the US is only in it for the oil in Iraq. I mean, its the truth ain't it?
Old 19 January 2003, 05:40 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

If you are so anti-western Katana you should go live in Iraq or some other fundamentalist country and see how your views are taken there!

I hear that the freedom of speech is wonderful. They flee here since they prefer our harsh regime.
Old 19 January 2003, 05:44 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Did I say that you moron? Are we feeling a bit of guilt here? All I'm doing is stating the facts. If you can't handle the truth then cry me a river..

[Edited by Katana - 1/19/2003 5:45:29 PM]
Old 19 January 2003, 06:14 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Wink

Katana: please don't jump to the conclusion that everyone who is against asylum seekers also supports war in Iraq, Afghanistan, or anywhere else for that matter.
What we are basically saying is that we cannot understand why these people are allowed to come here and do as they please, and why they are treated better than people who have lived here all their lives?
If you can explain either of those two things, please feel free to do so.
If not, please also feel free to tell me, as you seem to have done to others, that I have got it all from tabloids, I'm wrong, and it's not really happening, and I'm a *** for believing it is. :
Alcazar
Old 19 January 2003, 06:20 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

I just can't stand idiots sprouting sh*ite on certain issues.

Its like saying "I'm no racist but I think black people..." kind of thing that seems to be going on in this thread. I've already encountered this on the Max Power forums..
Old 19 January 2003, 06:38 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I just can't stand idiots sprouting sh*ite
Just because somebody has a different opinion to yours does mean that it's sh1te or that they are an idiot or a moron or whatever.

If you don't agree just say so. There's no need to be so intolorant, all you do is isolate yourself because people (like me) will just stop listening to you.

Better still why not start your own thread and see how many agree with you? Just a thought.
Old 19 January 2003, 06:40 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

There's no need to be so intolorant
Oh teh irony..

Quick Reply: I don't believe this......