Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

asylum seekers

Search this Thread

Old 27 January 2003, 06:52 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
is britain really the dumping ground for the asylun seekers or is it just the papers scare mongering, for here they have welfare handouts and are put in hotels, if i were to made unemployed and asked for help from the dole i know what they would say, im self employed so they would tell me to get lost because i have piad enough tax or some thing. does any one else feel this country is going mad about having to take in asylum seekers
Old 27 January 2003, 06:53 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes.
Old 27 January 2003, 06:54 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

Yes
Old 27 January 2003, 07:01 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Yes
Old 27 January 2003, 07:05 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

YES!!!!!!!! But you're not allowed to say so as it would not be PC and you'd be classed as a member of the BNP.

Lets just welcome the whole world. I'm sure we can all fit on our tiny island if we house share.
Old 27 January 2003, 07:11 PM
scooby nutter
Scooby Regular

YES
+proud to support the BNP
Old 27 January 2003, 07:11 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

Whats wrong with being in the BNP? It is a legitimate political party is it not? Many people just moan and moan about this but refuses to do anything about it. At least they are doing a good job.
Old 27 January 2003, 07:15 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

im not even slightly racist but the amountof people coming into this country is a disgrace, i wouldnt mind working in america but its to hard to get in but say your an asylum seeker and its an outrage if they dont let you in, if you tried to go to some other country they would have you out straight away. its alright for people bringing some form of skill but this rarely happens, go anywhere now and its just a mass of leather jackets and black hair as the kosovans start to take over
Old 27 January 2003, 07:22 PM
Many Humbug Returns
Scooby Regular

Oh no here we go again, yet another thread planted by the BNP on this site to exploit legitimate concerns about asylum in order to further their hidden fascist/**** agenda.

The core BNP are anti-semitic, anti-democratic and mindless racist thugs. Most have criminal records for violence and the new councillor had links to Combat 18 (18 stands for Adolf Hitler by the way).

Does the Webmaster realise Scoobynet is being systematically infiltrated and exploited by these evil goons?

There is no problem discussing asylum/immigration/religion/cultures but be aware the BNP are targetting sites like this to drum up support.
Old 27 January 2003, 07:27 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Angry

If you ask me the BNP don't need to drum up support those Bl**dy migrants and Blunkett are doing that for them [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 27 January 2003, 07:41 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

Stop talking rubbish humbug.

This is not about the BNP.

This is about what is happening to this country.

Stop using the BNP as a form of attack. Just as bad as Moses and Katana.

Cant anyone talk about this without your do-good PC arguments plagueing each and every word you type.

Have a go at Moses since he spouts some rather extreme stuff but i forgot,its ok for radical islamic extremists to publicly air their views in the UK.

Go back to your writing a letter of complaint to points of view and leave the BNP out of it.
Old 27 January 2003, 07:44 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

"Most have criminal records for violence and the new councillor had links to Combat 18 (18 stands for Adolf Hitler by the way)."

Can you prove this allegation?
Old 27 January 2003, 07:44 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Here Here Shrek. Its has nothing to do with the BNP.

Humbug u talk as much twaddle as Moses and Katana.

Its just a genuine concern that ppl of this country have. Is that OK with you?

LOL at Stevebt:- 'just a mass of leather jackets and black hair as the kosovans start to take over'

And they come in three's remember.

Old 27 January 2003, 07:49 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

I agree with you Popye. But worry not. We will prevail.
Old 28 January 2003, 09:32 AM
Many Humbug Returns
Scooby Regular

Gentlemen

You clearly haven't read my post carefully enough. I clearly say that debate on these issues is entirely appropriate, and did not imply all people who have concerns are BNP etc etc.

The point is that the BNP and their agitators eg. Ben P are exploiting legitimate concerns to further their own hidden agendas, and targetting Scoobynet to do so as well as other boards.
Old 28 January 2003, 01:51 PM
I_dont_giveafvk
Scooby Regular

i dont give a **** about asylum seekers
Old 28 January 2003, 04:18 PM
ariel
Scooby Regular

YES! It's obviously out of control if people are getting ejected from their Doctor's list to make way for asylum seekers.
Old 28 January 2003, 04:28 PM
co55ie
Scooby Regular

If someone visited one of my houses and I asked them to leave due to the limited space and resources it offered would that be an act of racism regardless of their origin.
Old 28 January 2003, 05:53 PM
triple top
Scooby Regular

Ayslum seekers as a term should be dropped,they are economic migrants..The facts,90% are NOT seeking asylum but are here to suck the 'soft' British taxpayer dry [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 28 January 2003, 06:04 PM
LB4
Scooby Regular

I never considered myself racist, but i'm have become one over the last year due to all the economic migrants and the way this short sighted liberal minded t****ers of a government are dealing with it. There will be a BNP candidate standing in our local elections and he will be getting my vote, not because i believe they are capable of running the country but to give the main stream parties a kick where they need it!!
Old 28 January 2003, 06:08 PM
Sumoco
Scooby Newbie

I think we should send them all on holiday somewhere warm.

I hear Iraq is nice this time of year
Old 28 January 2003, 06:09 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

Im afraid they are the only ones who actually voice the publics concerns on this issue regardless of their other OTT policies.

Shame some of the mainstream parties are paralysed by the race-card.
Old 28 January 2003, 06:23 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

IMHO

It isn’t about the BNP
It isn't about colour
It isn't about religion

It's about knowing when enough is enough and having the ***** to stand up and do/say something about it. Something that the Labour party cannot do due to a lack of spines and/or hidden agendas. I am sick of Lilly livered liberals deciding what is best for this country and me when they do not have a clue and do not seem to care about the outcome or consequences.

BTW - I am not a racist, I do not have a religion I follow and I do not support the BNP
Old 28 January 2003, 06:37 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Oh and i think that we do need to look at how these people are catagorised/classed as i understand a lot of people trying to get into the UK are indeed economic migrants. Catagories aside immigration still needs to stop or be below the number of people leqaving the UK.

People being persecuted or in fear of their lives are a different matTER although it still does not mean the UK is the place for them.

BTW did anyone see Torso in the Thames last night?

A woman let into he UK from Nigeria had connections to a cult back in Nigeria which still sacrifices people including children she is a memeber of this cult - HOW THE **** DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS GET INTO THEN STAY IN THE UK???

WE are full, go somewhere else!

Old 28 January 2003, 06:40 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Quote:-'BTW - I am not a racist, I do not have a religion I follow and I do not support the BNP'

You shouldn't have to justify yourself Paul but as everyone always place the Race card you have to point out you're not a member of the BNP.

Its just a case of being sensible. I am not prepared to give all my taxes to asylum seekers. Our welfare state is bad enough without the whole world wanting a piece of it.

Old 28 January 2003, 06:46 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

I may aswell get the pre-emptive race card in before a lilly livered liberal does and say that you are racist and a member of BNP.

BTW this saves Moses, Katana et al typing this - LOL.
Old 28 January 2003, 08:04 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

what about one of the al quaida (spelling) soldiers who was given asylum here because if he went back to afghanistan he would not be safe, tough sh*te was it safe for our troops when he was shooting at them last year send the bast***d back to face what ever hell they gave the people in afghanistan
Old 28 January 2003, 08:13 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Yes I can't believe a Taliban Soldier was allowed in the UK. We might aswell give Saddam sanctuary too.
Old 28 January 2003, 08:17 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

How can they let soldiers of an army we are still fighting into this country?

What fecking idiot-moron-bleeding heart let this happen?

No way - they should go elsewhere
Old 28 January 2003, 08:19 PM
co55ie
Scooby Regular

Do you not think that allowing all these asylum seekers in is a form of inverted racism in itself, Surely isnt it the case that as a UK citizen you are being directly deprived of what you are entitled too as the government are discriminating against you in the allocation of funds favouring the asylum seekers as a higher priority than for instance medical equipment.In turn the lack of this medical equipment may put your well being in jeopardy. It appears that the government regard the well being of asylum seekers as a higher priority than that of its own source of revenue.

Quick Reply: asylum seekers