Old 08 April 2003, 11:28 AM
Scooby_Loo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

*******MEMO*******

To :--- All Al Qaeda Fighters

Subject :--- The Cave

Hi Guys. We've all been putting in long hours recently but we've really come together as a group and I love that! However, while we are fighting a Jihad, and the infidel Americans are concentrating on Iraq we can't forget to take care of the Cave, and frankly I have a few concerns.

First of all, while its good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the dust in our cave. We want to avoid excessive dust inhalation (a health and safety issue) so we need to sweep the cave daily. I've done my bit on the cleaning roster have you ? I've posted a sign-up sheet near to the Cave reception area (next to the Halal toaster).

Second, its not often I make a Video address but when I do I'm trying to scare the Sh*t out of most of the Worlds population, OK That means while we're taping, please do not ride your scooter in the background or keep doing the 'Wassup' thing. Thanks.

Third: Food I bought a box of Dairylea recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the front and put it on the top shelf. Today, two of my Dairylea slices were gone. Consideration that's all I'm saying.

Fourth: I'm not against team spirit and all that, but we must distance ourselves from the Infidels bat and ball games. Please do not chant "Ossy Ossy Ossy Oy Oy Oy" when I ride passed on a Donkey. Thanks.

Fifth: Graffiti, to whoever wrote "OSMA ***** DONKEYS" on the group toilet wall it's a lie. The Donkey backed into me, whilst relieving myself at the edge of the mountain.

Sixth: The use of Chickens is strictly for food, Assam, the old excuse that "the chicken backed into me whilst relieving myself at the edge of the mountain" will not be accepted in future (With Donkeys there is a Grey area)

Finally we've heard that there maybe Western Soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up Patrols to look for them. First Patrol will be Omar, Mohammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.

Love you lots, Group Hugs. Os.

P.S. I'm sick of having "Osamas Bed Linen" scribbled on my laundry bag.

Cut it out, it's not funny anymore
Old 08 April 2003, 11:40 AM
mattstant
Scooby Regular

errrr i think there will follow a brief period of "scooby" and "lake" comments
sorry to dissapoint
Old 08 April 2003, 11:46 AM
Scooby_Loo
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Sorry to sound like a daft bint, but i still dont get this scooby in the lake stuff Please enlighten me
Old 08 April 2003, 11:48 AM
ChrisB

It's the alternative way of saying it's been posted before.
Old 08 April 2003, 12:07 PM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

BB
Old 08 April 2003, 12:29 PM
Scooby_Loo
Scooby Regular

Talking

okily dokily

Thanks
Old 04 August 2003, 12:04 PM
mattstant
Scooby Regular

sorry SCOOBL LOO didnt see your post count do a search for "scooby" and "lake" there are probably a couple of hundred by now basically an oft posted picture of a scooby in errrrrr a lake

[Edited by mattstant - 4/8/2003 12:07:07 PM]