JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts
Now that was funny.
Old 24 June 2003, 11:32 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Flippin hilarious, the first time someone says something she doesn't like, and wants to walk, hows she gonna get on in the real world???
After-all, apart from being half decent to look at, she's got nothing that hits the spot for me!!!
And another thing, what is it with her and make-up, how much did she take in, cos she must get through tnnes of the stuff!!
Old 24 June 2003, 11:50 PM
kevin stanton
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL and LOL again, excellant big brother tonight, the new gut is a top bloke

Old 24 June 2003, 11:54 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

a few bits they edited out:

prior to spending 20mins in the loo he told the whole house "where can i take a serious dump" !

and after downing his 5th beer by mid day "ohh, look at me, im drinking all your beer" "ohh, dont worry- you cary on" "im not worried, i was just saying look at me"

best bit tonight was tania "people can get sick when they hear stuff like that" HOW many womens mags has she read!
Old 25 June 2003, 07:13 AM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Question

<Remotely interested>

What was said?

</Remotely interested>
Old 25 June 2003, 07:56 AM
darlodge
Scooby Regular

The group were trying to explain Tanya in 3 words. Always a bad idea, but Gae (new guy) said she was piggy-ish. He then re-phrased it to "pig". Tania is a Pig. He said this to her face and she stormed off and started crying in the girl’s bedroom. What a way to make friends, it was so funny

Darren

[Edited by darlodge - 6/25/2003 7:57:02 AM]
Old 25 June 2003, 08:16 AM
asifR1
Scooby Regular

about the third time i watched ten min's of it....hee hee hee hee!!!

well worth it

talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill!!!

he even explained to her he didn't mean 'pig' but it was just cos she was always eatin

Tania!!!
Old 25 June 2003, 08:54 AM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

PMSL...was that it?

Managed to catch a few minutes of one episode a while ago where...Nush? was making salsa or something and everytime she added an ingredient to the pan, she'd take a spoonful and taste it....then carry on stirring the pan with the SAME spoon!

eeuuuuwww....
Old 25 June 2003, 09:14 AM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

What I don't understand is how people who clearly have egos the size of small countries (in order to venture onto the programme in the first place) are so easily upset at a throwaway comment like that. I mean, if it'd be a large person (e.g., Gos) who'd been called a pig, fair enough getting upset, but Tanya? Clearly too up herself...
Old 25 June 2003, 10:10 AM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

Who's Gae guys? I'm away at the mo' and seem to be missing some fun stuff! I'm just waiting for that Tania to blow up on someone -she's a bit of a scrapper deep down IMHO & proper posh like Victoria posh!

D
Old 25 June 2003, 10:13 AM
CarpetCleaner
Scooby Regular

well I for one would like to explore her area in detail
Old 25 June 2003, 10:14 AM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Talking

I roared with laughter at Graham Norton after the BB4 show (something I don't notmally do at Graham Norton).

He was doing his take the p1ss out of the housemates bit and commented on Tania (after explaining waht had happened.:

"Wait until she sees the tapes of this show! Boo hoo, boo hoo, <copying Tania's voice> 'Gae call me a pig again'"

I think Gae is hilarious he is just shakingthe house up all the time. Heknows he can't be touched so he is just going for itin a big way... well done fella!
Old 25 June 2003, 10:58 AM
CarpetCleaner
Scooby Regular

Gae is foookkkin funny man
Old 25 June 2003, 11:36 AM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Wink

& did you see the orkny boyo in BBA thou now that's pretty funny. Liked the comment made about ruining Scotish tourism . Like if weee had sex on BB we get 50k, they were all like jesus u aint dun it yet no i dont fancy any1..... them- u dont need to fancy em! lmfao quality just a shame it shows how dull & shyte out version is in reality
Si (hmmm blusher)
Old 25 June 2003, 11:40 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

rumours are that tania used to be a man...large chin, huge hands...excess make up, pat butcher ear rings.....add it up people!

T

ps- anyone who responds "but shes well fit" must get down to their local happy shopper NOW....there are plenty more down there!
Old 25 June 2003, 11:42 AM
PiNkEyE69
Scooby Regular

Lets introduce some fact here guys.
From the BB website....

Tania and Gaetano Bust-up
Day 33, 07:51

Talk about making an entrance. The Ugandan law student has only been in the house one day and already he has caused Tania to burst into tears.

Gaetano didn't hold back when he described Tania as a "Piggy". There was a brief silence before the guys laughed nervously and the designer-label babe looked shocked.

Digger a deeper grave for himself, the exchange housemate said: "I don't mean it in a bad way, but you eat a lot."

At first, Tania tried to laugh it off by saying: "Gaetano has only met me today and feels confident enough to call me a piggy."

The mood didn't lift when Gaetano made matters worse by informing everyone: "She's a woman who enjoys her food."

Gos tried to get the two housemates to hug, but that was the furthest thing from Tania's mind. "Shut up now, because I'm going to cry," she warned.

She then fled the living room and woke up Steph, sobbing: "I'm not staying in the House with him. I really want to get out."

Nush followed her into the bedroom and tried to comfort the distraught girl. "Maybe because he's from a totally different country he doesn't understand the connotations of calling you a pig," she wondered.

The Malvern peacemaker had formed a theory on Gaetano's behaviour. "You are beautiful. You are breathtaking. The boys can't handle it. Federico half hated and half fancied you. You're getting a lot of mixed messages."

After an hour's counselling with the girls, Tania calmed down and even laughed at the situation. The London lass admitted to not having washed the sheets since arriving in the House. So maybe she was a pig after all, Tania giggled.
Still, Tania is shallow, boy is she in for a shock when she's evicted on friday.
Old 25 June 2003, 12:04 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

You can imagine Markus and Dermot discussing the nominations and how to talk about them.

"The nominated housemates are Tanya... do I really have to read out the others? I mean, really there isn't much point."
Old 25 June 2003, 12:11 PM
PiNkEyE69
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Nomination night as all the housemates are sat on the sofa.
Davina : "The 6th housemate to leave the big brother house is......
"
Jon (in the background) : "I'll give you a clue, it begins with a T"

I think the final 3 will be Gos, Nush and Cameron (depending on if there's a reward for him doing the exhange, if no reward then he'll go next!)

[Edited by PiNkEyE69 - 6/25/2003 12:12:17 PM]
Old 25 June 2003, 02:00 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Cameron couldn't be nominated this week or next week as a reward for going to SA and BBA.

I think the final three will be Steph, Scott and Cameron.

Ording which I predict they go:
Tanya
Ray
Gos
Nush
Steph
Cameron

Scott wins.

I think Steph stays to the last three if she manages to get anywhere with Cameron otherwise Nush could be in the last three.

Tanya Ithink goes with 70-something percent of the vote. The othere two are just so bland incomparrisonto get hardly any votes.
Old 25 June 2003, 03:28 PM
PiNkEyE69
Scooby Regular

Graham Norton the other night...
"In the UK big Brother house it's 10:30, in South Africa it's 11:30, and in the orkney islands it's 1954.

ROF
Old 25 June 2003, 04:26 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton
Thumbs up

LOL I only watch BB for an informed viewing of Graham Nortons 10 min stand up, he's on top form at the mo.
"There are 3 housemates up for eviction, they are Tania, Tania and..."

PMSL

Has to be said this BB is very, very boring. Christ that Tania is so 'look at me', when she said to the 2 girls that she can't carry on living here now, I wish they both had turned round and said "Yep leave, tell BB now" and wait for the the response

That new bloke is very clever, playing the game well winding people up knowing he can't get nominated He'll be telling baldy he can't handle his drink, and the chef that he's cooking that meal all wrong
Old 25 June 2003, 05:33 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Wink

On Big Brother's Little Brother they showed Fed and Jon a photo on Tanya with the blusher and jOn said he thought the picture had been photoshopped when it was pointed out it was genuine he exclaimed "Christ it never looked that obvious in house.", Fed still was looking at the pic with an open mouth!