Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Idiots on the road!

Search this Thread

Old 08 September 2003, 11:34 PM
T-1000
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I am buying Chins MY03 (Yes Dont worry chins even after you have read this I am still having it)
I have a ford focus to sell which I put on Ebay for £5K. A bloke from London won the car and was due to pick it up Thursday. All is sweet until I decide to go to the local supermarket. I go in and do a bit of shopping come out and at the exit there in front of me is some idiot driving a peugeot. I drive up behind him and wait for him to exit but instead he decides to reverse for no apparent reason into the front of my soon to be sold focus. His excuse I wanted tolook at the petrol prices (Sign is just by exit). Great! looked at the damage a minor chip and cracked number plate. I speak to the guy who is a incompentant fool and we swop details I tell him I expect him to pay for the shortfall in what the London bloke will want to pay now the car is slightly damaged. He says we will cross that bridge when we come to it. I then proceed on my way. (I have a witness and possibly cctv camera footage) He then calls me and says the best would to be settle out of the insurance due to my car being sold he then offers me £50 and tells me to buy a touch up stick to repair the chip. Now I am fuming this idiot could have cost me the sale! I am going to contact the insurance tommorow but god knows what will happen cause I want to sell the car. As I said dont worry chins I am still having the car even if it means having two cars.
Old 09 September 2003, 12:15 AM
kenwood
Scooby Regular

id claim the insurance, for 2 reasons, one incase he hasnt got insurance, completley **** him. and two i forgot what the second one was =p
Old 09 September 2003, 01:51 AM
jp1
Scooby Regular

for a minor chip andcracked no plate I would haggle on the cash as the claim will take time and help push up the price of already expensive sccoby insurance because of muppets who cannot drive.
Old 09 September 2003, 07:48 AM
T-1000
Scooby Regular

Hes is a company car. Im going get a quote and just get it repaired before he picks it up. Chips away should be able to do it.