Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Over the top reaction?

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2003, 12:50 PM
LC Geezer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

There I was, minding my own business and about to go straight across at a roundabout, when a complete @rse in a green boyed up Renault/Peugeot/foreign cr@p thingy with blacked out windows, drainpipe exhaust, etc who was stopped to my right suddenly decides to turn left. Loads of revving, noise, wheelspin, and he cuts right across me as we pull away. I'm sorry to say that I just snapped and chased this little f@ckwit through the traffic. Got right behind him with light/horns etc from me. He tries to getaway but can't. I try to get past so I can block him and get him out of his car but there's too much traffic. He then tries to turn right into the local college (figures) and gets trapped in the centre of the road. I'm out of the car and banging on his drivers window so hard it nearly breaks (he locked his door). If I could have got to him, lord knows what I'd have done. He manages to get across the oncoming traffic and I'm back in the car chasing him. Luckily (for both of us) I manage to calm down a bit and decide not to take further action (although I may go back there later and wait for him - this arrogant little **** needs taking down a peg or two).

So what's the point of me mailing this? Dunno really - just had to get it off my chest. If someone makes a mistake, then I'll just leave it alone. We ALL make mistakes. But this was blatent piece of boy racer driving that nearly took the front of my car off. And I wasn't about to let him get away with.

I'm saddened that this little pr!ck got to me and hopefully I'll be control myself better next time someone does something simillar to me. Best to keep calm and keep out of trouble. Mind you, I bet he'll think twice about doing it again in the future
Old 10 September 2003, 01:18 PM
C h a z
Scooby Regular

Watch out LC Geezer. Most scoobynetters will try and tell you that you were more at fault than him and that you should have stopped and made shure that he was OK.

I say nail the little sh1te
Old 10 September 2003, 01:35 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

yup - deserved a right kicking IMO

LC - you were far too laid back!!!
Old 10 September 2003, 02:00 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Hmm...

Slightly OTT I reckon

I wonder if the little scroate is worth a dangerous or careless driving charge or prehaps an ABH or GBH criminal record

Anger management course m8
Old 10 September 2003, 02:10 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

May seem OTT, but if you're anything like me it won't just be that one incident that causes you to snap. More like the straw that breaks the camel's back if you know what I mean.

Regards,

tiggers.
Old 10 September 2003, 02:18 PM
Andy Porter
Scooby Regular

You need to relax m8, life is far to short for that ****.
Old 10 September 2003, 02:22 PM
LC Geezer
Scooby Regular

I think tiggers has hit the nail on the head. I was just returning from a visit to the doctors (possible cancer - now the long wait for tests and treatment). Maybe it had stressed me more than I thought. Still no excuse though.

LCG (Dave)
Old 10 September 2003, 02:23 PM
TRIGGER
Scooby Regular

Calm down ffs. He was in the wrong lane and mistakenly thought he could get round you ? So what ? Did he hit you ? No. Did he hit anything else ? No. Was he a prat ? most definitely. But then you had to risk other peoples lives chasing him. Idiotic. Life is too short.
Old 10 September 2003, 02:27 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Wow...with people like you on the roads, no wonder "Road Rage" is becoming ever more prevalent... =shakes head=

VERY OTT, imo.

Understand that there were extenuating circumstances in this instance but seriously, calm down...for everyone's sakes.
Old 10 September 2003, 02:35 PM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Know how you feel mate but it's just not worth it. If the police where called who'd be done?
Leave it. Sounds to me like you scared him enough.
Old 10 September 2003, 03:44 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

OTT but I know how you felt.

What if he'd have jumped out of his motor and knifed you? A lot of scum around now that wouldn't think twice about doing that.
Old 10 September 2003, 03:53 PM
C h a z
Scooby Regular

What did I tell you
Old 10 September 2003, 04:28 PM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

u need a tire iron in the boot
Old 10 September 2003, 04:50 PM
planky
Scooby Regular

Talking

tire iron
Like the type that takes tYres off bicycles

Stick with a billybat and you can't go wrong
Old 10 September 2003, 04:52 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Maybe he's American?

Or just can't spell
Old 10 September 2003, 04:53 PM
sexy wrx69
Scooby Regular

a little OTT...altho most of us would have FELT like doing the same.

mind you...the person in the bazz car might have been **** scared of you...after all...you said it had blacked out windows...so it could have been some 18 year old girl driving. you never know.

Old 10 September 2003, 04:58 PM
catalunya199
Scooby Regular

im with l.c give him a thrashing i cant go one journey without being cut up it even happend to me today some one in a vectra pulled out very late at the roundabout as i was coming across i stopped hard and just carried on then i noticed a baby on board sticker what a di*k,but i didnt even beep i think im far to mellow l.c give me a crash course in aggression
Old 10 September 2003, 05:07 PM
Andy Porter
Scooby Regular

FFS if we all went about behaving that badly what sort of place would this be ? Not acceptable.

I'm sorry to hear of your possible illness LC, but its no excuse really.

Old 11 September 2003, 02:02 PM
Stueyb
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Sounds like the little git got what he deseved.

Well done IMHO
Old 11 September 2003, 02:14 PM
Scooby Regular

I had the same a year back on the bike. Chap pulled across me and nearly knocked me off. I was annoyed but just gave him a beep of the (pathetically underpowered) horn. The response (the well-known self-abuser sign) made me snap. After all, he's nearly splatted me on the road and has the cheek to call me a ****** for merely pointing out his mistake to him!

So I caught up to him in traffic to point out that not only was a terrible driver, but that he should admit when he was wrong. He then produced a CS canister and pointed it at me, then drove off (traffic clear by now).

So I followed him round town for a bit, making as much noise as possible, keeping the lights on full beam, usual stuff. He drove to the local police station eventually and said he wanted me arrested. Thing was that he was well-known to the police (like known by name to the duty officer!), who made him apologise to me, then asked if I wanted to proceed against him for threatening me.

In light of the fact that the guy was crapping himself (literally, I think - there really was a most terrible smell) and that I had somewhere else to be, I let the police give him the mother of all tongue-lashings.
Old 11 September 2003, 02:24 PM
POC
Scooby Regular

I'd have just lamped the little tosser.

Same problem round here with the jumped up 16 year old scooter riders, no experience on the road, driving like nutcases in packs of about 10 Been cut up many times and been very tempted to let them ride into me I will get hold of one of little retards soon!
Old 11 September 2003, 02:28 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

289 - I hope you mentioned the CS gas... that is a section 5 item and you need a licence to carry it. Threatening you with it is a seperate offence. If he is that well known to the Police then they would have loved that!
Old 11 September 2003, 04:11 PM
yoza
BANNED

A word of warning.

Dont do it to local to55ers, you lamp them and Ill bet they know where you live, work, shop, or spend your leisure time.

The little ***** damage your property when your not there.

Better to deal with local to55ers by following their cars discreatly and seeing where they live or hang out, and turn the tables. Im not into damaging property but hey, if you fill them in on a later date they wont know who it was, or what it was for.

Revenge is sweet and comes to those who wait!

PS. I dont go round handing out beatings for silly driving, but I do for the likes of d1ckheads who endanger my, or my families lives.

eg. Local hero with four mates in his sh1theap overtakes misses. Realises something is coming the other way, no power, so he cant compleate manoeuvre. He forces misses off the road! No harm done other than an knackered wheel and tyre, but it could have been worse.
Old 09 October 2003, 04:28 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Well done, Chaz.

Can I borrow your crystal ball for this weekends £15 million super draw?

[Edited by fatherpierre - 9/10/2003 4:29:50 PM]